• Groovejet
    • Level
    • Space
    • Crobar
    • Nerve
    • Lola
    • Nocturnal
    • Salvation

I'm surprised no has mentioned The Paragon/Club Nu... The first place I saw my beloved Rabbit In The Moon, and the first and only place for me to be IN a club when it got raided, drugs were all over the floor...it was hard to not stop and marvel at it!

I still have a bunch of those little silver tabs they hung on the walls, I'm very sentimental when it comes to those days... *warm n' fuzzy*

How about Office Depot ... err I mean, Maze? :blank:

Btw ... Bunny was at Avalon-Hollywood the nite of RH ... bumped into him at the smokers alley. :smoke:

yeah...him & Dave (confucius) moved to L.A awhile back. DJ Three is set to move there eventually too..many of my friends (& family) live here, and/or are moving to California, and I wanted to move back here over 5 years ago. While I'm glad things worked out the way they did, whenever I visit I always get the tinge of wishing I lived here. It's just not practical for my lifelong goals...for now... ;)

time for me to go home now :(

yeah...him & Dave (confucius) moved to L.A awhile back. DJ Three is set to move there eventually too..many of my friends (& family) live here, and/or are moving to California, and I wanted to move back here over 5 years ago. While I'm glad things worked out the way they did, whenever I visit I always get the tinge of wishing I lived here. It's just not practical for my lifelong goals...for now... ;)

time for me to go home now :(

Did you go to San Diego too? :D

I'm surprised no has mentioned The Paragon/Club Nu... The first place I saw my beloved Rabbit In The Moon, and the first and only place for me to be IN a club when it got raided, drugs were all over the floor...it was hard to not stop and marvel at it!

I still have a bunch of those little silver tabs they hung on the walls, I'm very sentimental when it comes to those days... *warm n' fuzzy*

we did our first candyland party at paragon 10 years ago! wow the memories!

Were was Paragon again? ...

I remember Paragon being the building in front of Nerve..

I know there is a building thats right in front of Cristal back in teh day, but Im not sure what is the name of it is... I had been there a few times also, but I just cant grasp the name..

maybe someone can help me out here if they can remember!

again.. this was over 10 years ago so please forgive me if Im not on point smile.gif

You are right, did consider it thou ... at the same time, only 10 options could go on the poll.

From back in the days ... The mix, which I spaced out on and should had included, Chilli Pepper, the Spot, The Cameo :eek:, etc etc

Or from nowadays, Opium, Nikki, Mansion, Amika, etc, etc

o my GOD... the spot... and Warsaw.... anyone remember another world???

I remember Paragon being the building in front of Nerve..

I know there is a building thats right in front of Cristal back in teh day, but Im not sure what is the name of it is... I had been there a few times also, but I just cant grasp the name..

maybe someone can help me out here if they can remember!

again.. this was over 10 years ago so please forgive me if Im not on point

Actually, it was the other way around. Paragon was a club. Then, it became Club Nu, and was a venue rented out for parties....

nope...it was Club Nu before it was Paragon. Trust me on this one.

how do i know? b/c i saw sonic youth and marilyn manson and the spooky kids there. that was back in 90 or 91 i think.