Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to wear to the beach...

swim suit, terri cloth dress, flips, sunglasses and lotion are on before i get there.

i usually bring beach towel/chair/mat (depends on my mood and how much room i have in the car! lol), lotion, iPod, drinks, fruit, chapstick, dig. camera, cell, magazine. All this is usually carried in a cute, "beachy" bag I got from bermuda. It's roomy! lol I mean it really depends if your going solo or with a group. Then you start gettin a cooler w/ drinks and food involved, beach chairs, a ball, possibly a radio....who are you going with? :cool:

what to wear to the bea... 06-11-2005 10:49 AM i know everything? ya i do bitch, i also know your a fuckin whore

blah, blah, blah...yes, I'm SUCH a whore.. :rolleyes: I'd rather be 'called' a whore than to BE a coward, ANY DAY... ;)

Howie, you just need to visit the beach, lotsa ladies in 'kini's abound! :drool:

awwwe elevated flow.... <3 you sooo tweeeet!

Your one wicked lady and forget all these haters, they dont know the real lady orisha! Thanks for all the love ~ elevatedflow

you're good peoples EV! :bowdown: