Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Exit Still open????

thanks for the welcome :)

im shocked. Seriously. Shady shit must definitly be lurking in the shadows of that venue. Sucks cause it has potential for an EDM venue as originally "planned". But with immature and unexperienced promoters and 16 year old hard house heads - by the time exit was at its peak, the lack of quality people involved behind the scenes made it all crumble.

that place needs management like that of crobar.

if people like that took it over and renovated it

it could be something great.

like take all those small rooms and turn them into some nice vip bottle service areas and maybe have a separate entrance for the people that buy the bottles and then have the rest as an edm venue

that place needs management like that of crobar.

if people like that took it over and renovated it

it could be something great.

like take all those small rooms and turn them into some nice vip bottle service areas and maybe have a separate entrance for the people that buy the bottles and then have the rest as an edm venue

I think it would be a great place if it got its shit together.

What do they care that place paid itself over hundreds of times already... the owner has been MIA for a few years already and just recieves checks

not sure if marvisi still owns it...that space is doomed, especially with the greediest management running that place...

not sure if marvisi still owns it...that space is doomed, especially with the greediest management running that place...

Marvisi still owns it, however I think he had someone buy a piece of it so he doesn't have to be there all the time.

I'm surprised that anyone cares about the well being of this club at all? Most people just keep degrading it day in and day out. Curious to know what type of parties are thrown there now? The reason Exit has a negative stigma associated with it is because of the shady crowd and shady mgmt and personnel that worked there. The combination of both is what caused it's demise. A bad reputation spread over time.

A new mgmt group wouldn't be such a bad idea to start off with. They could then renovate it and target a new crowd. New bathrooms would be part of the renovations. This club does have potential, but thus far no one's done a thing!! Potential can only go so far. I just don't see any major changes occurring at Exit any time soon!! Maybe something does change, but I doubt it!!!

yea, that venue def. has potential, they just need to renovate it, and get new managment.