Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone have a pic of browneyedtrouble

not for nothing dude - but you hardly know her..

meeting her a club a couple times means shit..

its great that you are everyone's knight in shining armor and a prime example of chivalry in modern times, but you need to relax..

its a messageboard - get over it

my post was just a joke

ah the old its just a messageboard excuse....

jokes sometimes hurt peoples feelings man. wether its on a board or in person its not cool IMO.....but whatever do you. im just giving my opinon on the situation. Personaly i know you are just fucking around but some might not think so...

no your right......i have done that......totally valid point.

but recent events have made me rethink that shit......dont think i'll be doing that anymore.

but i dont recall myself calling anyone that i dont know a whore.......totally different animal chief...

no your right......i have done that......totally valid point.

but recent events have made me rethink that shit......dont think i'll be doing that anymore.

but i dont recall myself calling anyone that i dont know a whore.......totally different animal chief...

not at all - same animal

actually your insults i think are worse - i dont think any of the ladies on that poll had a problem with the post as they knew it was a joke - i didnt get any complaints

you seem to be getting more offended than anyone in the poll

jacky i have known for years now .. what she did i actually gave her props for . i dont see anything wrong with it at all .. and no i didnt hit it .and dont plan too . we are just great friends and shes one of the koolest chicks i know. when it comes to partying or roadtrips , whatever, this woman is down !! always a good vibe and great company !! open minded musically and never has anything bad to say . and if she does she will to your face . i love miss trouble for that !! not many women or people actually like that .. so i give her mad respect !! when it comes to bad times there are no 2 other chicks id rather have on my side than vampress or jacky .. when these two are your friends they are behind you till the end !! that to me means more than anything .

PEACE !

jacky i have known for years now .. what she did i actually gave her props for . i dont see anything wrong with it at all .. and no i didnt hit it .and dont plan too . we are just great friends and shes one of the koolest chicks i know. when it comes to partying or roadtrips , whatever, this woman is down !! always a good vibe and great company !! open minded musically and never has anything bad to say . and if she does she will to your face . i love miss trouble for that !! not many women or people actually like that .. so i give her mad respect !! when it comes to bad times there are no 2 other chicks id rather have on my side than vampress or jacky .. when these two are your friends they are behind you till the end !! that to me means more than anything .

PEACE !

just curious but how long do you know both of them?