• headpusher
    • NMN
    • DGmodel
    • lalate
    • ghhhhhoooost
    • fineones
    • deepspell
    • spragga

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wasnt trying to be funny..........................and it was not directed to you actually it was not directed to 8 of you;), so stop taking things so personal!!!!!!!

since when does STYMIE take the internet seriously??

Stymie-go take your temperture please, im a little worried :(

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt think it was directed to me.

I KNOW you directed it towards poo pusher. (dont lie, you kno you did)

Hows your kidz?

There good enjoying their Summer Vacation.................god how I miss those years, not a care in the world, my older son turns 12 on the 22nd!!!!

Incredible, it seems like only yesterday I was changing his diapers!!!

How are you, any kids(yet)?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wasnt trying to be funny..........................and it was not directed to you actually it was not directed to 8 of you;), so stop taking things so personal!!!!!!!

directed at me too? fuck i ever do to you?

come to think of it maybe you are a whore :rolleyes:

wow - i would think a 30 year old mother of two would come up with something a lot funnier and classier than that..

i feel sorry for your kids..

Is that your best come back REAMERBOY.........................don't feel sorry for my kids, feel sorry for your mother the poor lady was not been able to walk right trying to push you out!!!

I mean come on the ears alone, must have taken her 2 hours each...............I dunno you guys be the judge:

mad.jpg

Honestly cookie, I know alot of those people who you are calling "whores" have significant others in their lives...I have a very strong feeling they wouldn't appreciate you calling their men "whores"

pretty fucked up

i think i crossed the line, im sorry everyone.

mods-please delete this poll

or change the title to who is the hottest guy on cp

Is that your best come back REAMERBOY.........................don't feel sorry for my kids, feel sorry for your mother the poor lady was not been able to walk right trying to push you out!!!

I mean come on the ears alone, must have taken her 2 hours each...............I dunno you guys be the judge:

mad.jpg

go get some class - you are seriously lacking any

also wax those eyebrows Lestat

directed at me too? fuck i ever do to you?

come to think of it maybe you are a whore :rolleyes:

Did I ever say it was you??????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, like you said there is no need for me to direct at you either THINK REAL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.......come on I said that it was not directed to 8 of you so there are 2 left, come on its not that HARD to figure it out :bounce:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, like you said there is no need for me to direct at you either THINK REAL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.......come on I said that it was not directed to 8 of you so there are 2 left, come on its not that HARD to figure it out :bounce:

Like I said before, you have no class. Be a good mom and spend some time with your kids. Get off Clubplanet.

go do yourself a favor and play with your kids - or make them breakfast - instead of arguing with random internet people about who is a whore..

if you read one of your previous posts you said "its directed at 8 of you"

and now your saying its not? que carajo??? im confused....