Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Crobar

what time is the meet up?

headpusher

Mr. Maturity

why you making it out of your mother's basement for once??? i dunno man it's pretty scary out there... :woah2::woah2::woah2::woah:

headpusher

Mr. Maturity

i'm thinking 11 myself.... we're boycotting those son of a bitches at want tickets tonight and using the guestlist..

ye that thing is a scam with their stupid $5 surcharges.

there is no point in buying advance tickets cuz you end up paying the same.

great set, tons of energy & what crowd enthusiasm!

did you see erick, rob, gilbert etc inviting people from the audience up to dance?

that was an amazing vibe & I hope all the 'i hate crobar' people were there to see the vibe energy & music!

more songs incL:

dd say hello

disco inferno new mix

soultrain theme

gehs nacht/thong song!

twisted

even though it was shoulder to shoulder as all morillo's ny sets are now, it was actually a better looking crowd than I expected.

morillo is doing so well now, yes he doesnt play the subliminal house style as much now as a broader world-disco but it works & he is so in command.

his sets feture disco, trance, techno, all played within a house format that makes him one of the key djs working.

ok maybe he did talk a bit too much, but at least it wasnt diddy's incoherent yelling.

you have to applaud morillo hes now at the top of the dance music dj world, hes got to be listed in the top 5 djs in the world now.

{as far as who else I think is in the top slots, DT, lawler, derrick carter, and cox on his game.

[after them Id say roger s, sander at his best, and howells at his best. junior when he's working it & oakenfold a few nights a year when the lightning strikes]}

hopefully morillo will play nyc more often so the huge crowds lessen a bit.

Ive gone now 3 crobars in a row for him & he is KILLING every time like few djs that play nyc at tghis schedule. more morillo, more sooner!!