Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weed Withdrawal...

I think I'm going through weed withdrawal...i got some sorta shitty weed last night that probably had a ton of tobacco in it, and i got about three hours of sleep before i had to go drag myself into work for 9 hours....all day long, all that i could think about was smoking more weed....i had like the physical urge to...blah, and now i just spent my last twenty bucks on more weed lol...oh wellz its good that payday is in two more days...but has anyone else had this??? I can't wait for it to come lol...

lol, i never did fiend for weed, but definitely still miss it on those occasions where maximum chilin' would be in order. maybe you need some better quality stuff? if it's good, after awhile you should get to the point where you couldn't smoke anymore, even if you wanted to, lol. :smoke:

idk, maybe you could take a break and try switching it up with other stuff. :type:

I think I'm going through weed withdrawal...i got some sorta shitty weed last night that probably had a ton of tobacco in it, and i got about three hours of sleep before i had to go drag myself into work for 9 hours....all day long, all that i could think about was smoking more weed....i had like the physical urge to...blah, and now i just spent my last twenty bucks on more weed lol...oh wellz its good that payday is in two more days...but has anyone else had this??? I can't wait for it to come lol...

mmmmmmm....been thinking about lighting up all morning.

Yup, for anyone to say weed isnt addictive is lying. There is a mental type of thing, nothing physical. Its hard to not think about smoking when you are used to doing it when ever you are chillin. So when you chillin and not smoking ... you kinda get fidgety and VERY ANNOYED. I have found that 5-HTP helps a little bit with these cravings ..

Over all there is no real physical withdrawl from herb, no more than coming off a 3 day drinking bender .. its the mental addiction that will be hard to beat. Cause if your sitting around doing nothing, your gonna wanna do that stoned! Seriously though, if your watching prime time television you usually have to be baked to really enjoy it :smoke:

haha i think that it was just the shitty herb....it usually never happens...lol or maybe thats bc i usually always have some...ive actually not been smoking as much lately bc ive been doing a lot of clubbing and just drinking or other stuff...ive never smoked a cigarette, and im really anti-tobacco...i notice that whenever i get weed thats cut with tobacco, i dont get as high and im craving it all day the next day...

What the hell are you talking about? Do you buy joints or something already rolled?

:laugh2: I was thinking the same damn thing. I have NEVER gotten weed cut with tobacco. When i buy herb the bag is full of buds not chaif(sp). Do you buy bags that look like cat nip or something?

:laugh2: I was thinking the same damn thing. I have NEVER gotten weed cut with tobacco. When i buy herb the bag is full of buds not chaif(sp). Do you buy bags that look like cat nip or something?

Seriously, she must be buying schwag. There's no way to mix tobacco with some nuggets.

dude, the weed that i got was had mad brown in it and it tasted like tobacco and didnt get me as high...i donno, maybe im mistaken, but ive heard of weed being cut with tobacco all the time...it saves money for the dealers....ive had this kind of weed compared to the good stuff that is all green and white and actually tastes like marijuana...so im assuming that the brown stuff in the shittier weed is tobacco? am i wrong? lol thats seriously what i always thought....

dude, the weed that i got was had mad brown in it and it tasted like tobacco and didnt get me as high...i donno, maybe im mistaken, but ive heard of weed being cut with tobacco all the time...it saves money for the dealers....ive had this kind of weed compared to the good stuff that is all green and white and actually tastes like marijuana...so im assuming that the brown stuff in the shittier weed is tobacco? am i wrong? lol thats seriously what i always thought....

yo, come out to a CP meet up so i can see your not a cop and then we will see what can happen, cause your braeking my heart with this talk of buying herb cut w/ newport..

yo, come out to a CP meet up so i can see your not a cop and then we will see what can happen, cause your braeking my heart with this talk of buying herb cut w/ newport..

Me too!

I HAVE NEVER bought a bag of weed that was cut with tobacco. I would never buy a bag that wasn't just pure buds. To hear of people cutting a bag of weed with tobacco it doesn't sound right. It was obviously schwag weed, we know that, but cut with tobacco? intoxikated, I would not go back to this person you bought this weed from ever again, you are getting ripped!

Me too!

I HAVE NEVER bought a bag of weed that was cut with tobacco. I would never buy a bag that wasn't just pure buds. To hear of people cutting a bag of weed with tobacco it doesn't sound right. It was obviously schwag weed, we know that, but cut with tobacco? intoxikated, I would not go back to this person you bought this weed from ever again, you are getting ripped!

^ listen to the woman. with a screenname like prplhz, she knows what she's talkin bout! :)

u can deff see the diff between weed n tobacco, u shouldnt have even got it or wasted ur time smokin it, thats major shwag