Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP at Surf Reviews?

i had an awesome time, got there prolly around 5:30, found a spot right in front of the door. it was my first time at surf, and i was pleasantly surprised. usually the beachy places tend to have shitty systems and cater more to the rock sound if they have live music. the system was pretty decent for a beach place, liked the layout of the place as well, and the fact that you can buy food if you're there all day.

when we got there it was already pretty crowded, but comfortable. looked like everyone was having a good time. hot girls walking around everywhere, circles popping up here and there, everything you would expect from a jp party. i really liked what he spun, last time i caught him i was pretty disappointed about his track selection, but this time he kept it bumping all day and well into the night. left at around 12:30 when the place started to clear out. def had a good time, good first time at surf, gotta go back there sometime again.

Last few times I saw J.P i was very disappointed...but yesterday at surf club he kept it going all day and night...If heaven is like surf club i will be very happy....best vibe, best chics!

i doubt heaven is like surf slop...

I never in my life saw anything like what i saw at surf club sunday. The beach area was extended about 30 feet outside of the club on each side. The speakers outside hit you with bass on the beach anb up to the ocean. Hot fucken crowd inside and outside

people dancing on the beach on the deck by the water. Insane fucken tracks that i have never heard. New vocals left and right. Jp smiling and fat. Every single fucken person there was fucked up and loving it. So much crazy shit going on. Bigger crowd, hotter people, better set then shelbourn miami 04, i was there from 11am to 1pm. The sun was shinning all day but there was a cold breaze from the ocean. NEver ever ever seen anything or expearenced anything like it. If i flew to miami just for this party it would have been well worth it., Surf club rocked the fucken east coast with this party I will say it again NO BODY FUCKEN PARTYS LIKE NEW JERSEY

Hands down the party was bananas. Got there at like 1pm and JP was warmin up..tunin out the sound and shit. Closed that mofo out at 1:30am and still goin strong..droppin the ill tech set late nite. :rock: Good times with good friends and good music..and a gorgeous day. What more could you ask for? :aright:

One of JP's best performances recently. He was smiling. You could see that he was enjoying himself. Definatly Surf clubs most memorable party since I have been going. There was so much room with the beach open that it wasnt too packed - very comfortable. Music was off the hook. It will definatly go down as a classic party. I thank everyone for supporting the event. more to come.

One of JP's best performances recently. He was smiling. You could see that he was enjoying himself. Definatly Surf clubs most memorable party since I have been going. There was so much room with the beach open that it wasnt too packed - very comfortable. Music was off the hook. It will definatly go down as a classic party. I thank everyone for supporting the event. more to come.

def the sickest time i ever had at surf. Wait till boris.

Same shit, day party, outside I mean boris is no jp but it still will rock the fucken beach

I had such a good time at surf, but Im still paying for it....

I thought the party was GREAT, JP's track selection was good...but what was with the trainwrecks? All of a sudden, the music would just stop -which was kind of a buzz killl....overall, I was very happy to be there and would gladly pay the $40 to get in all over again if I had to.