Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not to preach safe sex but... you really need to wear a condom...

it's unfortunate, i really hope that you guys are joking with your comments that sound so lax, Even if there is a cure,let me tell ya they sure as hell aint gonna give it out to anyone. Folks we are burning our bridges faster than we can build them. There is a serious rise in HIV and AIDS because people think, "Ahh fugde it, there's medicine to make me feel better" That also goes for Tuberculosis, it's coming back with a vengence because people didnt take their meds the way its prescribed, now we have resistant strains. we have diseases that are resistant to our last line "super" antibiotics. And its exactly this kind of mentality that is keeping us on the road to sht. :deal:

As i was sayin, my friend was cured...

and it's political because it will cost so much money that governments would rather have people suffer and die.

Dr Sebi had a court case in NY, because he claimed that he can cure HIV and AIDS. They even locked him up. He appealed, and WON the courtcase by proving that he has the cure... he has cured people from all over the globe, including MY FRIEND.

Don't disrespect me, I'm just letting you all know the truth.

PEACE

and it's political because it will cost so much money that governments would rather have people suffer and die.

Dr Sebi had a court case in NY, because he claimed that he can cure HIV and AIDS. They even locked him up. He appealed, and WON the courtcase by proving that he has the cure... he has cured people from all over the globe, including MY FRIEND.

PEACE

You're an idiot.

If this happened and he won the court case, prove it.

By the way... I'm not holding my breath.

And you're a geek with no personal life other than your PC.

47K + posts and going??

Dude, you need to get out more often.

Boooring! :cry:

wow, and youre original too! funny thing is youre right here next to me replying... youre soooo coooool. youre sooooooo cooooool! im jealous.

Not to preach safe sex ... 06-17-2005 10:20 PM digitalphoenix No I'm not. I'm a better asshole than you. *DigitalPhoenix

post all you want, im done with you.. .go that way.

Everyone has AIDS!

AIDS AIDS AIDS!

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!

Everyone has AIDS!

And so this is the end of our story

And everyone is dead from AIDS

It took from me my best friend

My only true pal

My only bright star (he died of AIDS)

Well I'm gonna march on Washington

Lead the fight and charge the brigades

There's a hero inside of all of us

I'll make them see everyone has AIDS

My father (AIDS!)

My sister (AIDS!)

My uncle and my cousin and her best friend (AIDS AIDS AIDS!)

The gays and the straights

And the white and the spades

Everyone has AIDS!

My grandma and my dog 'ol blue (AIDS AIDS AIDS)

The pope has got it and so do you (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)

C'mon everybody we got quilting to do (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)

We gotta break down these baricades, everyone has

AIDS!

PEACE

No Disrespect implied friend....

I see and care for people everyday that are suffering and dying from this bullshit, I am not surprised that there is a cure out there,but its like "chris rock" says "there aint no money in the cure! And we sure are burning our bridges faster than we can build them reguardless. I'd totally like to see how Mr."live fast die young" would deal with the reality of being that sick. :nono: