Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Verdict reached in Jackson trial!!!

funketeer

Decision will be announced about 4:30 p.m. ET

050613_jackson_hmed_1p.h2.jpg

Opponents and supporters of Michael Jackson argue Monday outside the Santa Barbara County Courthouse. Jurors reached a decision Monday after seven days of deliberations.

the full monty

I say he's guilty...what do you think??? :bounce:

he might as well be guilty (for all we know) but I say he's found innocent :type:

he might as well be guilty (for all we know) but I say he's found innocent :type:

He has 10 counts of molestation, including one for using alcohol to induce molestation...I would throw his ass in jail, regardless of his legend status...I think he's guilty and I also think his family and associates are guilty of complicity to commit molestation, why isn't anyone else being charged with at least something??? I want to see LaToya go to jail too...and Tito, Janet, Jermain and Reggie...wait...Reggie Jackson is not Michael's brother, sorry :)

Who cares. Ok, he's not gulity. Move on. We got much more important things to worry about...

1) War In Iraq

2) The Economy

3) Global Warming

4) The Environment

5) Gas prices

Just to name a few.....

This is just retarded. I understand it's a news story and all, but it doesn't deserve all the hype and attention it has gotten. This just diverts our attention from more imporant issues. Sad :(

My 2 cents...

He had a good team of lawyers!

What can I say...money can pay for the fiercest D.A out there.

I think M.J is borderlining what is consider “normalâ€, I think he is a mentally unstable person; however, that doesn't make him a child molester.

There are awful people out there who wait for the opportunity to destroy someone for the sake of money. I'm not defending Michael; I just think he was lucky this time. I recommend him to watch his behavior around kids from now on or someone will cut off his dick.

In my mind he is guilty but I also think trials are way too important to leave them on the hands of a jury, so don’t listen to me b/c I don’t know what I am talking about anyways…

Have a nice day