Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Infected Mushrooms Roll Call!!!!!!

This saturday night (5/18) infected mushrooms is gonna be playing at Avalon. Whose Going? I know I am.....its gonna be a CRAZY PARTY. They always know how to rock a crowd. They actually play thier music LIVE, they have nevver dissapointed me. Ive seen them live at least 20 times...mostly abroad but its sick...they r gonna be here in nyc. So, whose coming? Isrealis represent.

im soooooo exited.....its gonna be a wild party. There should be more goa-psy acts or should i say more good trance acts in nyc. We are definatly lacking good electronic music in nyc. Its full of house, ktu dance music and pretty gay vocal crap. I noticed especially on this site how much people freak out over these dj's that play that crap for example, jonny viciouse, jontahen peters, etc. Why do people drool all over them? I find it especially with all the snobby ditsy girls. I guess they havent been exposed to good trance music. We need to have acts like this more often. Anyone here go to yahel like 3 weeks ago. That was an AMAZING party.

im soooooo exited.....its gonna be a wild party. There should be more goa-psy acts or should i say more good trance acts in nyc. We are definatly lacking good electronic music in nyc. Its full of house, ktu dance music and pretty gay vocal crap. I noticed especially on this site how much people freak out over these dj's that play that crap for example, jonny viciouse, jontahen peters, etc. Why do people drool all over them? I find it especially with all the snobby ditsy girls. I guess they havent been exposed to good trance music. We need to have acts like this more often. Anyone here go to yahel like 3 weeks ago. That was an AMAZING party.

Yeah unfortunately Infected Mushroom SUCKS now. What kind of tracks do they drop at their sets now? Any old stuff, like from The Gathering and the SST compilations, or is it just cheesy crap like IM the Supervisor?