Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

He should have just left things where they were before that last post of his. Anyone ever see that movie Mean Girls? Thats him. Who gives a shit whats "cool"? Just do what you want. Period. What a tool. Someone needs to grow up.

r u talkin about me??? i was just sick of this board going "u think ur cool" crap. i think i'm a big geek, personally. it's just nice to know some others think differently

um noooo... it wasn't directed at you only forky... and i didn't say you were currently riding starscreams cock.. but everyone did before a few months back..myself included when he was being a whiney baby (lol)..

what i'm saying now is people should get new material.. the whole aids/fag thing is played..

i, myself, wouldn't mind riding starscream's cock... anyone know how thick???? c'n i don't do it too often (2x's n 15 years) the smaller the better....

i agree with Lola and kaydup on this one...

enough with the AIDS talk already and I wish I had a sweet gift like a watch from PVD dating back to 1993

don't listen to the h8ters computerjockey, keep doing your thing and I love

the art work by the way :aright:

4u:

paulvandyk_watch.jpg

any1 know of a good watch repair shop? i could care less if it actually works but i wore it out so bad that it needs a new strip on the back of the band... i'd kill to have it fixed cause then i'd be wearin that and some red puma's from larry tee (which, btw, is just as good, if not better, then paul's watch seein i met larry when i was 14)

sure no doubt . but i would like to hear from everyone .. good ..bad .. average .. it does not matter .. if u move . and u can ryhme (dont know how to spell it .. hehe) iwth the music . then u r dancing .. so whats your secret???

peace

i would have to say i been going to dance clubs for about 8-9 years. I never had any formal lessons, or practiced during my leisure time lol, but def picked up moves and techniques/styles from other good dancers and incorporated it with my dancing...i just think it evolves as you keep urself around it...the beauty of it all is that, your creativity can be endless :-)

WOW! to think I started this thread almost 2 years ago...love the direction it went. keep it up guys

oh and I'm sorry but I just had to quote this in hopes Kaydup sees it

ahhh yessss. PvD is a legend...I can't think of any DJ tracks that you give so many emotional euphoric highs. :-) don't forget friday, Feb 16...21+ just made it that much better :-)

wait so this computerjockey person doesn't take it in the ass and enjoys fucking women...yeah some fag he is...if i was a homosexual i'd ask to have you banned from the club or something :rolleyes:

he is definitely like the sexxybabyd, naughtybabe, linabina of fags...just claims to be one to be cool

legend has it that he's be around way back when we were embryos