Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

hey everyone .. so .. i am curious . about how everyone here dance .. do u guys practice? .. do u just go to parties and dance? .. what inspires u to dance? .. how did u get into it? do u take classes?

tell us anything you want to share .. i think some of your stories will be exciting

peace

i was taught how to dance by one of my sister's friends (she was from trinidad) before a school dance in 6th grade or so.

when i first started clubbing pretty much anything could make me dance. as i started listening to EDM with higher BPMs my dancing changed. these days I need a relatively high BPM to get me really moving (unless its funky house or funky breaks......I love those).

outside of EDM events I dont dance at all.

<---can't dance...I just pick up chicks @ da club wif the "ragga head nod"

sure no doubt . but i would like to hear from everyone .. good ..bad .. average .. it does not matter .. if u move . and u can ryhme (dont know how to spell it .. hehe) iwth the music . then u r dancing .. so whats your secret???

peace

sure no doubt . but i would like to hear from everyone .. good ..bad .. average .. it does not matter .. if u move . and u can ryhme (dont know how to spell it .. hehe) iwth the music . then u r dancing .. so whats your secret???

peace

i hear ya.....for me....I just love to keep moving......it's nice to feel the music.....I guess that's why I like the music that I do......nothin but soul......I probably look ridiculous......but regardless, I will not stop for about 4-5 hours.....no practice beforehand for me.....just plenty of fruit and pasta...

i hear ya.....for me....I just love to keep moving......it's nice to feel the music.....I guess that's why I like the music that I do......nothin but soul......I probably look ridiculous......but regardless, I will not stop for about 4-5 hours.....no practice beforehand for me.....just plenty of fruit and pasta...

cool man .. so u r spontaneous .. nice ..

fruit and pasta ??? wow .. interesting combination .. so .. carbs and fiber ha .. cool dude

i give u lots of credit dude if u can dance for hours like that ..

peace

It all depends from music (that's the only factor what makes me move).

I can't tell that I practice, but sometimes at home when I'm listening to music I start dancing and I love to watch myself in the mirror (so I guess it's kind of practice I don't know????).

I like to watch ppl dancing at the club coz it gives me ideas for the future.

And I'm always open for suggestion's from my greatest teacher NOMEMBERNAME :bowdown:

i love to just feel the music and then my body starts to move and have a great time, i dont know if i am ready for battle circles or anything like that, but i love to watch them and others dance.

as for dancing at home, i do when i am cleaning, doing laundry, or something along those lines

music just moves me.,. its a form of expression for me.,. god, that sounds so cheesy.,. but yea.,. music moves me.,. ill be listening to a great set on my way somewhere an you can catch me trying not to dance on the train, crossing the street.,. that's all.,.

funny, i left my mp3 player home the other day and i realized how quiet it was.,.

im sure the dancing hobbit will confirm that ive told him many a times that house is like my heartbeat.,. its a driving force, its always there.,. at least for me.,.

and ill be dancing around my apartment trying to clean, and catch myself in the mirror.,. i dont knnow how someone can practice in fornt of a mirrir, i cant help but laugh at being so conscious of what im doing.,.the way i see it, just let go, its there, its up to u to let it out.,.

music just moves me.,. its a form of expression for me.,. god, that sounds so cheesy.,. but yea.,. music moves me.,. ill be listening to a great set on my way somewhere an you can catch me trying not to dance on the train, crossing the street.,. that's all.,.

funny, i left my mp3 player home the other day and i realized how quiet it was.,.

im sure the dancing hobbit will confirm that ive told him many a times that house is like my heartbeat.,. its a driving force, its always there.,. at least for me.,.

and ill be dancing around my apartment trying to clean, and catch myself in the mirror.,. i dont knnow how someone can practice in fornt of a mirrir, i cant help but laugh at being so conscious of what im doing.,.the way i see it, just let go, its there, its up to u to let it out.,.

lol...dancing hobbit...:laugh: