Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

say what you want - i never said i had AIDS, or not, but i think the only person who really has a say in the condom issue is the person i'm screwing at the moment.

however you want to put it faggot...your knowingly spreading a disease(s)...oneday it will catch up with you...and then i will be at your funeral and do some bumps off your tombstone...

Awwww que cute. He called me an asshole. He really has no idea who he's talking to, does he?

And with regards to what you just said, only going out for the past year in NYC after taking a 10 year hiatus hardly qualifies you to make any kind of evaluation of "whats cool" in the nightlife scene.

i know EXACTLY what is cool in the nightlife music scene and it was NOT the NYC scene that was here 10 years ago in '95. i hardly have to explain this to people on a computer bulletin board. if i didn't know what was "cool" then how did i catch on to house music when it first it FL in '91, knew it was over and tired with by '95 (thus "not cool") and now i'm having to explain this to someone who is, let me guess, in the "tribal" scene? the "coolness" factor with NYC is the ELECTRO scene - its' rather new (it's a child of electroclash thank you) and if you think you'll ever find what's "cool" at clubs like crobar or whatever - think again.

BTW, i might not know what's "cool" but Paul Van Dyk surely did when he gave me his watch the 2nd time he came to America (in '93) - I could care less what peeps that have no clue think but when the guy, who was on his way to becoming the biggest DJ in the world, thinks I'm "cool" then that's all I need. i was there for paul's 1st set in the USA and i knew from the 1st moment exactly who he "was" (he was an UNKNOWN then) & i became his biggest fan because yes, i'm afraid, i know exactly what's cool in the music scene - if you need other references i'll be happy to post 'em - btw (pt II) if you know paul say "michael from simon's" and watch his reaction. all i can say is if i dig a dj he's gonna dig me just as much in return and that's only because he realizes just what music means to me. i might not be cool but my passion for music sure the f*ck is.

WOW! to think I started this thread almost 2 years ago...love the direction it went. keep it up guys

oh and I'm sorry but I just had to quote this in hopes Kaydup sees it

BTW, i might not know what's "cool" but Paul Van Dyk surely did when he gave me his watch the 2nd time he came to America (in '93) -

Guest onisakura

He should have just left things where they were before that last post of his. Anyone ever see that movie Mean Girls? Thats him. Who gives a shit whats "cool"? Just do what you want. Period. What a tool. Someone needs to grow up.

You guys with your aids and faggot talk are just showing how ignorant you are. I mean seriously, grow the fuck up all ready.

Its not even funny... you've all ready used that material before when you were riding starscreams cock... can't you think of something new or orginal?

:blown:

You guys with your aids and faggot talk are just showing how ignorant you are. I mean seriously, grow the fuck up all ready.

Its not even funny... you've all ready used that material before when you were riding starscreams cock... can't you think of something new or orginal?

thank you Lola !!!!!Really find some new material!Tacky Tacky Tacky!!

WOW! to think I started this thread almost 2 years ago...love the direction it went. keep it up guys

oh and I'm sorry but I just had to quote this in hopes Kaydup sees it

Bro stop knocking the kid, that is a great thing.

Why dont you get some SARS

i guess this is directed at me...

i dont think i was "riding starscreams cock"...i pretty much just wished him death...

i guess this is directed at me...

i dont think i was "riding starscreams cock"...i pretty much just wished him death...

um noooo... it wasn't directed at you only forky... and i didn't say you were currently riding starscreams cock.. but everyone did before a few months back..myself included when he was being a whiney baby (lol)..

what i'm saying now is people should get new material.. the whole aids/fag thing is played..