Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody go to hear cox!

my first time at Twilo last night, and boy was it worth it!!! Cox tore the roof off and i think he got off at aroud 6 because we were still there at 7, and it was aother dj by then, but the crowd was awesome, so either way we were hurting on our walk back to my cousin's place. what anight!!!

A) shout out to Jammy- for being my partner in crime in saving innocent girls from weirdos. hehe.

B) to andy- for making sure i had fun and then for bailing me out later. thanks again for the millionth time.

C) to everyone else i met-you wack ass muthafuckas, i love you

D) for the element of chance that i would see a old friend from school in philly, he seems to know everyone from everywhere.

E) to apotheosis, i kept missing you!! grrrr. maybe i'll try u tonight lol. u know whaT I mean. hehe.

F) to anyone else, thanks for showig me a good time!! ciao for now.

-Maysoon

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Cox was awesome... he started at a lil before 11pm and mellow. As people started getting there, he got more aggressive. Then he blew the place up at approx 2am! Hit you in the chest all night long. Wack ASS Muthafuckas!!

I wish I could of met up with some of you...

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

COXY was off the hook last night. I got there right around midnight, and it was interesting to see him playing to a half empty floor. It seemed more like, "oh yeah, Carl Cox is spinning over there." But in the best way...Not to intrusive early on in the evening, and then just after 2, he let the floodgates to crowd pumping techno fling wide open with reckless abandon.

Jilly....I looked and I looked...I searched high and low...= )

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

www.Hardhaus.com

Carl Cox was amazing.. Been on Napster downloading his shit all day..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Originally posted by divalicious:

he was AWESOME!!! i absolutely love him!!!!! That's all i have to say!!! Monique and i left at 5:50 so don't know how long he went!!

oops, posted under Monique's name by mistake. Sorry!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I guess Coxy is already spoken for but I will say that I was really feeling Mark Lewis who closed the set out for the last 2.5 hours or so......a great compliment to Cox's style......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

I also had a fab time...

can anyone tell me what that "whack ass mothafuckers' song is...almost sounded like they did a little remix of the famous "plastic dreams" in there...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

okay, still trying to get my breath from what occured last Friday night at Twilo. FAWKIN AMAZING NIGHT! i am still dizzy from the array sounds cox through at us!!!! coxy was on fire, the vibe of the crowd was AMAZING. breakbeats, breakbeats, breakbeats....this guy is the fucking master. real packed, but not obnoxious.

i think mark lewis finished up. it was nice cuz he sorta chilled it out, kept everybody groovin, but let everybody settle a bit.

people who were there, that was a special night. i end nearly every weekend there, seen all the dj's multiple times and what carl cox did friday was special. peace

-Dee