Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody go to hear cox!

Nice time at Twilo. Really enjoyed chillin' with you Scott and Jill... Not the best Cox set I've ever heard, but he was rockin' for the last three hours or so. Really wish they'd bring in someone other than Mark Lewis, guy hardly even mixes, although he has a cool last name.

he wreaked havoc...he was good but i just can't wait till paul vandyke...and ofcourse sasha on 22nd of this month...ofcourse i had a good time last friday afterall it's twilo..met a few girls..made some friends...danced alot dropped a few you know..just the usuall..

Carl Cox was at it again at Twilo. He played a good set with lots less anthems than last month. It was very solid and fun. But then Mark Lewis came on. he has been on a downward spiral since i first saw him finishing up for Carl. And i am quite sick of him. i am hoping that perhaps they might bring back Misstress Barbara back to close up for Cox cuz she fuckin bangs the shit up when she closes for him.

I guess it was okay.

(umm I like Carl Cox better n' PVD--- kiss my ass if ya don't agree)

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

The Crobar disk isn't bad. Just go to cdnow.com or something like that. I still think the Sound of Ultimate B.A.S.E. is the definitive Coxy disk.

Mistress Barbara, Christian Smith, Trevor Rockcliffe, Darren Emerson ... There's definitely been some great acts that have followed Cox in the past... I'll take anything over Mark Lewis just sitting back there doing nothing. I could sit in my room and put records on.

[This message has been edited by bmlewis (edited 12-04-2000).]

Originally posted by pyramid:

Brian check out misstress barbara: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.relentlessmusic.com/barbara.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.relentlessmusic.com/barbara.html</A>

Wow dude. I've seen her up close and personal a couple of times. Unbelievable what some makeup and some sleep can do I guess. Not that she's bad looking in person, but wow.

hey there... I wanted to know if anyone new the rocking song that was put on just as Mark Lewis was coming on. Cox was swinging a record in his hand as the crowd went wild??? Any information would be welcome. (I was told it mighht be by PMT and the song being Gotcha) However, i can't find this anywhere. Help!!!