Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp at nikkibeach

cant fuckin wait for this one, already booked my room and going down to celebrate for my b-day :party: ...the only thing that worries me is that i may not come back the same...its gonna be one sick ass party :woah2: .....

yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaa jjjjjooooonnnnyyyyyyy......................

i wish i could help you out and let you know if it is still on or not. right now the people at nikki beach really dont know what is going on with there events. nobody even shows up for the free concerts they have. and for them to book big events and big djs they have to pay big money for them and they are really not making shit esp. with no food being served.

Z

the drink size is 8 oz at best served in something that looks like an art decoo ash tray ..thats a problem in a town where you drink for free ...how about a nice drink size !!!!!!!!

and where is the FOOOD

our kitchens are still not approved. nikki beach is having problems with the DEP to get our permits. i really dont know what is goin on anymore.

Z

Its called pay the motherfuckers off ....

i think they tried that already, they are having major problems with the propane tanks and cant take any chances working with them the way they are or the whole place will blow up, lol hopefully it will get all worked out soon.

Z

i think they tried that already, they are having major problems with the propane tanks and cant take any chances working with them the way they are or the whole place will blow up, lol hopefully it will get all worked out soon.

Z

is the clubplanet party cancelled as well?

i hate to say this shit to you guys but im am almost certain that all there events have been canceled. they have to take out there concert area because of board of health problems. as for the clubplanet party and JP i dont know if it will still be on or not. im not goin to waste anymore time at this place to work cause they dont know what they are doing over there. but if i do hear anything this week i will come up and post it all.

Z

also for everyone that has booked rooms for the weekend in AC wanting to hit up nikki beach. i would suggest to come hit up Casbah in the Taj. they have done a few changes and the party is fuckin nuts every saturday night. we also have partys out on the Casbah Cafe during the week with Moe Green and DJ Tony Rone. definitly a good ass chill spot. good food as well.

Z

i hate to say this shit to you guys but im am almost certain that all there events have been canceled. they have to take out there concert area because of board of health problems. as for the clubplanet party and JP i dont know if it will still be on or not. im not goin to waste anymore time at this place to work cause they dont know what they are doing over there. but if i do hear anything this week i will come up and post it all.

Z

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted if Nikki Beach ever gets their shit together.

Z

Damn, I feel bad for you man, these people operate how many other Nikki Beachs, and they cannot get this place up and running properly, thank god I did not have to pay 250 for the vip card that I got. Perhaps the beach is to small for one thing, and if all the other Nikki Beach locations are doing well, why couldn't they get this place up and running right. Oh well, I guess not that much of a big deal to me reallly, plenty of other places to go. Did you hear from HOB? I am pretty sure they have their shit together. Looking forward to checking out some shows and I heard they may even have dancing one night during the week or something.

Nice! More House music......................... Would you say Saturday is the best night of the weekend? I also think they should bring in some guest DJ's from time to time, I know they have that chick Colleen something, but like Denny Tsettos, Boris etc etc.

Sounds like Nikki Beach is dealing with the same kind of Political Bullshit in Atlantic City that shut down Bedlam in 2000. If I was Nikki Beach I would pull out of AC and set up shop somewhere else, I mean it's a lot of bullshit for a season that is only 13-16 weeks long with weather that is sketchy at best.

Sounds like Nikki Beach is dealing with the same kind of Political Bullshit in Atlantic City that shut down Bedlam in 2000. If I was Nikki Beach I would pull out of AC and set up shop somewhere else, I mean it's a lot of bullshit for a season that is only 13-16 weeks long with weather that is sketchy at best.

My thoughts exactly...sorry to hear that Z, hope you have better luck at the venue

yes nikki beach have had there share of problems this year so far. but what some people dont know, they have the property from peir to peir. so next year there plans will to be to make it wider instead of closer to the water. when i talked to the managers and chef they said they will not give up. they only had to cancel alot of the concerts and events cause of the fines they have been getting. so that killed them alot. from what i been told the other day they are still working on everthing and will have food being served soon. these guys are not goin to give up and pull out. they have 15 years on this property.

as for the house of blues, yes they are open and have a fuckin shit load of concerts this summer. definitly look into it. and for partyin on saturday nights ill be hittin Casbah. nikki beach is a cool place to go and pregame for a few drinks but remeber it closes at 2am just like all of the beach bars.

Z

if i get any new news i will post it up.