Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meeting online

My friend met someone and they dated and decided to get married...she divorced him within 6 months..he pushed her hard once and she left...be careful..

------------------

how can i ignore? This is sex without touching,

I'm going to explore...

I'm only into this to enjoy

Originally posted by happykittn:

ez ~ this guy is one twisted, loony, f*cked up character... trust me, you'd be doing yourself a favor by avoiding the situation at all costs...

kitten-- u r sooo right.

ez-- if she encourages some looney and he winds up chopping her into little pieces and storing her in ice cube trays in his freezer to use later as...

*ahem*... umm....

nevermind.

cwm19.gif

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

kitten-- u r sooo right.

ez-- if she encourages some looney and he winds up chopping her into little pieces and storing her in ice cube trays in his freezer to use later as...

*ahem*... umm....

nevermind.

cwm19.gif

As long as you don't meet the dude nor give personal info..don't see why you would kill that Cash Cow. BTW you know you can just delete the Email without reading it.. this never crossed your mind?..

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by steve_r:

I met a girl online who claimed she was a 19 yr old model. Ended up being a 13 yr old chinese boy. Still got head. I guess it was worth it.

you're sick

cwm43.gifcwm44.gif

------------------

OoOoOoOoOclose your eyes and fly awayOoOoOoOoO

INTERNET DATING SHOULD BE ILLEGAL !!!

Date # 1 ) a 700 lb. Jewish Foot Doctor-

Date # 2 ) umm ..not what I expected

Look- I'm a nice girl - I don't understand why I can never meet someone I'm attracted or even someone I like !!

[This message has been edited by a12345 (edited 12-06-2000).]

Originally posted by sdm1976:

My friend met someone and they dated and decided to get married...she divorced him within 6 months..he pushed her hard once and she left...be careful..

So that I understand this correctly..she left him because he pushed her hard? Is that physically push? If you ask me that's petty as a reason for divorce.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

LMFAO that's the funniest post i've ever read

Originally posted by bungee:

Funny shit.. One of my best friends (nice guy but hard luck with girls) met this girl from Florida while online seems 'CATS' were their common bond. They each had one male/female and discussed their cat's behaviour, sex, eating habits like they were friggin people. Had me ROFLMAO. Anyway friggin dude dragged my sucker ass down to Florida as backup for their 'passion rendevous'. I tell you they met and talked about their cats for 10 minutes then sat there and STARED at each other for 20 minutes. She was freakin 16 years old (my buddy was 24 at the time) for Christ's sake. Grabbed his stupid ass flew back to NY freakin jerkoff.