Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phil & MDamon: Check out was Oscar G had to say about you guys in tooljunkie

Lissette,

I think you misunderstood my comments...

I didnt diss the whole board..(why would I? I am a member myself and have several friends on this board) I dissed the two turds that float around on this board...those two really stink up the place...

This is what you said and tell me if did misunderstand it:

"anyway...don't get me wrong...I love CoolJunkie....without it we would'nt realize that Clubplanet is just a toilet-bowl with turds (Phillipio,Mdamon) floating in it!!!"

We are a toilet-bowl w/ turds, which are Phil and Matt. We are a toilet bowl. You do not know how much Cooljunkie is such a bore. I don't even post there anymore. First and foremost, there are some boring posts on the board, too many cliques. Second, I got banned and I figured it was from the disagreement Pod and I had here on CP, which is totally unrelated to CJ, but if that's how he wants to work, fine with me. Back to the conversation, I just thought that comment should of been made without the word CP in it. Like maybe you could of said, "It sucks that Philippio and Mdamon are such asses cuase I have friends on CP. You generalized and said that CP WAS A TOILET-BOWL. I don't know about you but I have a whole lot more fun reading Funks remarks and Phil ridiculous but intellectual remarks, Matt is just Tits and ass kind of guy, etc. Everybody here has something cool to contribute to this board. If two guys don't like your style just ignore it, I bet there is thousands of other people who don't either just they haven't come across talking to you to able to express themselves. The majority of the people in CJ are just kissing your ass cause you are OSCAR G :bowdown: ! Don't get me wrong, I admire you for all your talent and struggles you have taken to be able to be where you are today, but we are not fake here. If you stick around a little more you will notice. We say things the way they are, we don't kiss ass.

Just my $0.02 (maybe almost $1.00 for the length)

and later on, party our heads off, well not to oscar music :)

:pint::pint: -red bull

Let me tell you Matt, his stuff is not bad. I have some really good CD's of his stuff and it 's bangin'. Especially Live @ Space. That shit is awesome cause you hear the vibe in Space. Everyone in the back is hanging out feeling his beats. There is one part that he mixes La La Land with Donna Summer's I feel Love, that part :rock:. Maybe one day I bring the cd to one of our get togethers and you can judge for yourself.