Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phil & MDamon: Check out was Oscar G had to say about you guys in tooljunkie

DjOscarG

NewJunkie

Re:Oscar G Marathon at Space.

« Reply #22 on: Today at 10:11:58am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Civs on Today at 07:13:37am

Oscar G, hhhmmmm.

pass

Civs, c'mon man! give me a shot...it won't be the same without you there...

tell you what...you can be my guest....and have a couple drinks on me

who knows...you just might like it!

I just can't have you tainting my roll calls like this anymore ...

by the way...isn't it weird how people post on roll call threads to state that they are not going?....I always found that strange....Bling even gives you the reason it doesn't fit into his club itinerary for the next 6 months..

anyway...don't get me wrong...I love CoolJunkie....without it we would'nt realize that Clubplanet is just a toilet-bowl with turds (Phillipio,Mdamon) floating in it!!!

MARATHON IS ON!!!!

last time we went 10 hours...how long will we go this time?????

it's up to you guys

« Last Edit: Today at 10:12:59am by DjOscarG »

That was a shitty ass remark. I know you guys don't like Oscar's music, but I do and I had some respect for him. I'm starting to lose it cause of that comment. Not cool!

he's human and also a member of both boards... what did you expect?

yeah but he didn't have to diss the whole board just cause of 2 people. that was really low blow. you know how many people will read this from cp that like his music and stop liking him because of a stupid remark like. Dude if Phil and Matt don't like you, just get off it and move on. DON'T DISS THE WHOLE CP BOARD JUST BECAUSE OF TWO PEOPLE.

Maybe he should try playing better music? Its quite obvious people don't like him cause of his style of music. Maybe he's getting the hint. As for clubplanet it's not a goldmine but alot of people with good music tastes do abound and phillipio is one of them. I've seen oscar g before. He's got no soul. But I guess it could be worse. It could be george acosta complaining.

Guest onisakura

I rarely post on that board for several reasons. One being that i no longer feel the need to throw my two cents in on music related threads because *SURPRISE* no one really gives a fuck. All that matters is that you kiss someones ass, go along with what they think is cool, get all the inside jokes and then you are in. I dont go out nearly as often as i used to, and really dont feel the need to be anyones best friend. CP is entertaining, thats about it. So if Oscar feels the need to bash it he can do whatever he wants....cause he's OG. THough that whole CJ is better than CP is more than a little asinine.

yeah but he didn't have to diss the whole board just cause of 2 people. that was really low blow. you know how many people will read this from cp that like his music and stop liking him because of a stupid remark like. Dude if Phil and Matt don't like you, just get off it and move on. DON'T DISS THE WHOLE CP BOARD JUST BECAUSE OF TWO PEOPLE.

:love:

check this out. Saleen got OWNED by OG.

PM

Quote from: Mr Saleen351 on June 02, 2005, 10:04:26 AM

Quote from: DjOscarG on June 02, 2005, 07:31:48 AM

Quote from: EDDY_SPACE on June 01, 2005, 09:08:20 PM

[quote author=rcrespo

Quote:

Eddy Space:

.. cedric just rents it.

Quote:

OG:

there he goes taking another cheapshot at cedric. u should just admit that more people in miami rather hear him, than your boy(stryke). so stop being a hater, and obviously the 2,000+ people that come through the doors of space every saturday before 1 am and stay past sunrise and party their ass off don't agree with you...

Stryke just started a residency at a brand new club...Cedric recently stepped into a party that took 5 years to build into a hugely succesful night...its a LITTLE different..

Saleen:

How is that different? Explain that to me? Fact is and your old boss LP would tell you this too that if you put a shitty dj in the space party, it would tank.. If you put a great dj at the NOC party it would work. Oscar if you ran space, would you hire Stryke for the main room resident when you were on the road?? Stryke took the past 2 years off from the Miami house scene and it shows... Eddy should not have posted what he did. I'm sure Stryke doesn't need a messageboard bodyguard so don't get your panties in a bunch everytime someone doesn't love him as much as you do..it comes with the territory and after all, you are a Space DJ...act right

OG:

Well since you asked Nick...I'll tell you how it's VERY different...

When Space first opened on Saturday nights (and I was there from the first Saturday) NOBODY showed up for a month and a half...The first 3 weeks I didnt even play because there werent enough people to open the room...so basically there were about 10 to 15 people in the lounge and then we would close at 4 or 5 because noone showed up..

Nocturnal is a brand new club...My point is you have to give it time before you can judge its success.Making a comparison like Eddie did is unfair. He said the 2000+ people that go to Space every Saturday choose Cedric over Stryke and that is just plain dumb.

If next weekend you put Cedric on the Nocturnal patio and Stryke in the main room at Space the odds are that Space will still get 2000+ people and Nocturnal will still be in a building process...

As for my getting my panties in a bunch and acting right....

well technically Im not a Space dj anymore (although I love that place and still call it home) and I AM acting right...

Rcrespo's original comment had NOTHING to do with Stryke and Eddy still took a cheap shot at Stryke in his post which was uncalled for...especially from a Space employee...that was my point..

in any case.........

you are still WAY too dense to understand any of this so try not to hurt yourself trying to figure it out guido boy...

Lissette,

I think you misunderstood my comments...

I didnt diss the whole board..(why would I? I am a member myself and have several friends on this board) I dissed the two turds that float around on this board...those two really stink up the place...

Maybe he should try playing better music? Its quite obvious people don't like him cause of his style of music. Maybe he's getting the hint. As for clubplanet it's not a goldmine but alot of people with good music tastes do abound and phillipio is one of them. I've seen oscar g before. He's got no soul. But I guess it could be worse. It could be george acosta complaining.

I have no issue with people disliking my music or style...that comes with the territory...you can't please all the people all the time...but I don't need to put up with a couple of punks attacking me personally...that is a whole different story...Im sure you can understand that...