Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phil & MDamon: Check out was Oscar G had to say about you guys in tooljunkie

Let me tell you Matt, his stuff is not bad. I have some really good CD's of his stuff and it 's bangin'. Especially Live @ Space. That shit is awesome cause you hear the vibe in Space. Everyone in the back is hanging out feeling his beats. There is one part that he mixes La La Land with Donna Summer's I feel Love, that part :rock:. Maybe one day I bring the cd to one of our get togethers and you can judge for yourself.

Well, digital punk gave me something back in Feb at the land, and I listen to it, and I truly ran for the bathroom, no lie, holy shit, I never ran soo fast, hey man, its just not me, now im still waiting on that big titty thread :)

This is what you said and tell me if did misunderstand it:

"anyway...don't get me wrong...I love CoolJunkie....without it we would'nt realize that Clubplanet is just a toilet-bowl with turds (Phillipio,Mdamon) floating in it!!!"

We are a toilet-bowl w/ turds, which are Phil and Matt. We are a toilet bowl. You do not know how much Cooljunkie is such a bore. I don't even post there anymore. First and foremost, there are some boring posts on the board, too many cliques. Second, I got banned and I figured it was from the disagreement Pod and I had here on CP, which is totally unrelated to CJ, but if that's how he wants to work, fine with me. Back to the conversation, I just thought that comment should of been made without the word CP in it. Like maybe you could of said, "It sucks that Philippio and Mdamon are such asses cuase I have friends on CP. You generalized and said that CP WAS A TOILET-BOWL. I don't know about you but I have a whole lot more fun reading Funks remarks and Phil ridiculous but intellectual remarks, Matt is just Tits and ass kind of guy, etc. Everybody here has something cool to contribute to this board. If two guys don't like your style just ignore it, I bet there is thousands of other people who don't either just they haven't come across talking to you to able to express themselves. The majority of the people in CJ are just kissing your ass cause you are OSCAR G :bowdown: ! Don't get me wrong, I admire you for all your talent and struggles you have taken to be able to be where you are today, but we are not fake here. If you stick around a little more you will notice. We say things the way they are, we don't kiss ass.

Just my $0.02 (maybe almost $1.00 for the length)

Lisette,

yes...you did misunderstand....my point is that Phillipio and MDamon are turds...and these turds can only be found on CP and not CJ...and that is why the reference to CP was made...

and in your post...aren't you doing the same thing you were accusing me of doing? generalizing about an entire board...

no I don't prefer Phillipio's iditoic remarks

no I don't prefer MDamon's childish misspelled garbage

and as for sticking around...I have been a member of this board for years.. I have seen many friends of mine stop posting here because they became bored with the constant spamming and ridiculous amount of threads from the Miami board being moved to drama..

I myself stopped posting on this board because I refuse to have my friends and I disrespected on a personal level by a moron like Phillipio...(MDamon just plays the Beavis to Phillipio's Butthead)

I'm not sure at what point CP and CJ became cults where you can only belong to one or the other...but I never saw it that way...these are messageboards where information and thoughts are shared...if you take it further than that it gets ridiculous...

anyway...I've given these pinheads WAY more attention than they deserve so I will now go back to NOT posting on here anymore...it only took a day for me to be reminded why I don't post here anymore..

but Lisette, you seem like an intelligent person, so I wanted to let you know what I meant and where I was coming from...thanks for understanding

O.G.

Guest onisakura
Lisette,

yes...you did misunderstand....my point is that Phillipio and MDamon are turds...and these turds can only be found on CP and not CJ...and that is why the reference to CP was made...

and in your post...aren't you doing the same thing you were accusing me of doing? generalizing about an entire board...

and as for sticking around...I have been a member of this board for years.. I have seen many friends of mine stop posting here because they became bored with the constant spamming and ridiculous amount of threads from the Miami board being moved to drama..

I myself stopped posting on this board because I refuse to have my friends and I disrespected on a personal level by a moron like Phillipio...(MDamon just plays the Beavis to Phillipio's Butthead)

I'm not sure at what point CP and CJ became cults where you can only belong to one or the other...but I never saw it that way...these are messageboards where information and thoughts are shared...if you take it further than that it gets ridiculous...

anyway...I've given these pinheads WAY more attention than they deserve so I will now go back to NOT posting on here anymore...it only took a day for me to be reminded why I don't post here anymore..

but Lisette, you seem like an intelligent person, so I wanted to let you know what I meant and where I was coming from...thanks for understanding

O.G.

Well spoken.

Lisette,

O.G.

Ok Ok, wait before you stop posting........can I ask you something??

If you consider Phil & Damon turds, then what do you consider Saleen???

:grin3:

Just curious :hat: !!!

Guest saleen351

after the shoving match I had with og at cafeteria a few months ago, I still say he is a great dj and a great person.... So yes, I got drunk and started the so called fight, but he pissed me off... Every since then there has been some tension between him and I on the boards, thus the posts you saw between us.. Few knew of the Cafeteria incident, but it's cool to talk about it now.. We've moved on.. So to og, I am sorry for causing that fight, it was my fault... but I would like to think og likes me better than damon and phillpio...

Nick

after the shoving match I had with og at cafeteria a few months ago, I still say he is a great dj and a great person.... So yes, I got drunk and started the so called fight, but he pissed me off... Every since then there has been some tension between him and I on the boards, thus the posts you saw between us.. Few knew of the Cafeteria incident, but it's cool to talk about it now.. We've moved on.. So to og, I am sorry for causing that fight, it was my fault... but I would like to think og likes me better than damon and phillpio...

Nick

Well I guess we will find out, and what happened with this confrontation between you and him...............what did he do to piss you off???

Did he do the Guido Fist Pump wrong;)!!!

You cant just say you started a fight with OG, and leave out the details!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Well I guess we will find out, and what happened with this confrontation between you and him...............what did he do to piss you off???

Did he do the Guido Fist Pump wrong;)!!!

You cant just say you started a fight with OG, and leave out the details!!!!!

Oscar has a friend who I started to date and he did not like the fact that he saw me at space hooking up with another girl...

So he threw me out of the booth and I got mad... Then I saw him at Cafeteria and being an italian I went off on him... So we got into a shoving match and people broke it up..

Everyone basicaly knew this. It's in the past and we moved on... but we don't speak anymore.

but he's still my fav dj and a really nice guy..

Oscar has a friend who I started to date and he did not like the fact that he saw me at space hooking up with another girl...

So he threw me out of the booth and I got mad... Then I saw him at Cafeteria and being an italian I went off on him... So we got into a shoving match and people broke it up..

Everyone basicaly knew this. It's in the past and we moved on... but we don't speak anymore.

but he's still my fav dj and a really nice guy..

Ahhhhhhhhhh interesante indeed!!!

Well now we just wait on Oscar's response :...:, if he posts again!!!

Guest onisakura

Oscar stopped posting a LOOOOOONG time ago. *lol* This was his annual comeback.

Guest onisakura
i love og. thats my dog. u ppl need to lay off of him, he has done more for this town music wise than any 1 i know

No one is disputing what he has done for Miami or the music industry in general. I sincerely doubt that he needs someone being his guard dog, though it is quite endearing.

Lisette,

O.G.

Well thanks for responding. BTW, kick ass tomorrow night. I won't be there cause I am so out of this scene that it's not even funny. I haven't been to Space in over 2 years. Miss the good ole days.

Guest onisakura
I hear that Oscar guy is an asshole. Somone told me that he makes fun of retarded kids and beats up old ladies at sedanos.

Sedanos......:laugh:

Yeah the one on 122nd right? Next to the old Galaxy $1 theater....

yah that one, I kept telling him that he has to do a GU there, but that fell through : \

im doing good hun, how about yourself! : P

Dude, we didnt get a chance to record the set last night at I/O mad drama with the mixer

Guest onisakura
yah that one, I kept telling him that he has to do a GU there, but that fell through : \

im doing good hun, how about yourself! : P

Dude, we didnt get a chance to record the set last night at I/O mad drama with the mixer

Thats it, youre fired.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

P.S. You spelled "idiotic" incorrectly. :D

Doesn't seem that it was a matter of spelling, I just don't think he was really keeping as good an eye on his typing as you were : P

Misspelling it would look more like: Idiotec, or Idoteque. A little radiohead anyone?