Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phil & MDamon: Check out was Oscar G had to say about you guys in tooljunkie

Ok grammar police.....

Anyone smart enough to be using a messageboard would think to check their entire post for spelling and grammar errors if, in that same post, they are criticizing someone for his own "childish misspelled garbage." At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite, of course! :D

Guest onisakura
Anyone smart enough to be using a messageboard would think to check their entire post for spelling and grammar errors if, in that same post, they are criticizing someone for his own "childish misspelled garbage." At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite, of course! :D

I think thats a little besides the point. A simple misspelling is not quite the same as being a true hypocrite.

Maibe he has better things to do than to obcess over weather or not he put the i before the o in idiotec. I mean, now your being silly. The internet was designed to bastardize the english language. and comon, the guy wrote some lovin' who gives a fuck if he missplaced a vowel.

a quarter to the first person that finds all my grammar and spelling mistakes (except philippo)

Maibe he has better things to do than to obcess over weather or not he put the i before the o in idiotec. I mean, now your being silly. The internet was designed to bastardize the english language. and comon, the guy wrote some lovin' who gives a fuck if he missplaced a vowel.

a quarter to the first person that finds all my grammar and spelling mistakes (except philippo)

Right but then I'm saying... why make fun of someone else for their spelling mistakes if you are going to make some as well? :D

Right but then I'm saying... why make fun of someone else for their spelling mistakes if you are going to make some as well? :D

Because they were done on purpose, boob. Hinting to the fact that I had better things to do than sit there and figure out what I mistyped.