Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Workouts

damn this board has been dead lately, did everyone turn into a fatass or what, summer is here ya bastards.

anyway, just wanna see what everyone does when it gets nice out. just got back from vacation so i've been in the gym getting my cardio on to shed a few pounds that i put on from eating like a fattass, gonna get back into my routine on monday.

this summer like every summer pretty much probably just gonna maintain what i have now, and do cardio and intense workouts to keep myself lean.

does anyone keep bulking in the summer, or do you guys cut for the warm months?

Nah I go all year round. You loose a lot of power/strenth when you cut back especially on protein intake. I would deff not stop taking that. I will stop though when my ass goes to florida for 10 days, but ill have to resort to push ups (incline/decline) and pull ups to get some blood flowing.

i train all year round for many years. i dont believe in bulking then cutting and go up and down. if you train and have your diet on point you can stay lean and still bulk. thats what i do. even when cutting you still need to eat eat eat. yes granted during the summer months i will def. watch what i eat but i consume 3000 -3500 calories every day. just my 2 cents anyway! happy lifting!!

still on the wanting to lose bf % plan. cut my cardio down to 2-3 times a week and concentrating more on building lean muscle, to of course burn more fat :)

i want to be in PEAK shape come winter for boarding this year...so i figure i got till Nov 1st to get to that goal.