Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picked Up My New Car Today!!!

HAZE

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Premium 6-Speed

Picked it up at 12:30 today and couldn't stop driving. I put over 100 miles on it today. The engine is so smooth and sooooooooo powerful. Beautiful exhaust note, quick throw shifting, still have to get used to the clutch. The seats are sooooooooo comfortable too. And the suspension really handles bumps and railroad tracks great. I just can't wait for Eibach to come out with a Pro System Kit for it so I can get rid of that ENORMOUS wheel gap.

Here are some pics of my new baby, Bishi:

EclipsePics007.jpg

EclipsePics012.jpg

EclipsePics025.jpg

Guest onisakura

WOW pretty damn nice. Id say tints and springs/coilovers STAT. Thats pretty damn high are you sure they got the spacers out? I knew some people that still had them in their S2000......

How does it handle?

Yea, I'm tinting it next week. Also gonna get HIDs and disable my Daytime Running Lights. I hate DRLs with a passion.

As soon as Eibach comes out with a Pro System like I had in my Tib, I'm getting that shit.

It handles GREAT. And the suspension isn't harsh at all. It is very forgiving over bumps and railroad tracks.

Guest onisakura

The more i look at it the more i like it! I like the guage cluster, the seats look real nice, racing pedals, shift knob looks like it fits nice in the hand....

So do you think Mitsu has redeemed itself after the last Spyder? Hows the motor? Good power?

The more i look at it the more i like it! I like the guage cluster, the seats look real nice, racing pedals, shift knob looks like it fits nice in the hand....

So do you think Mitsu has redeemed itself after the last Spyder? Hows the motor? Good power?

The power is FUCKING REDICULOUS. If you read the reveiws, every reveiw says this is the BEST ECLIPSE ever.

This car runs so smooth you can't tell you're going as fast as you're really going. The exhaust note is beautiful too.

Guest onisakura
i have been replaced :nopity:

And her name is Bishi. *lol*

I saw the commercial at the gym today....so cute. All the cars bowing to the new eclipse. Made me chuckle.

eclipses are hot :)....congratulations, and i hope you have fun in it!!!!

Thanks. :D

so what'd you pay for that bad boy, my lease goes back in november and i can't wait to have a new ride.

It's fully loaded. I have climate control, traction control, heated leather seats, fog lights, sunroof, 18" rims and a 650 Watt Rockford Fosgate sound system with 6 disc in dash MP3 player and 10" subwoofer (sounds fuckin GREAT) and it's $28,000. Most dealers are charging $2000-$3000 over sticker for this car right now. I didn't pay that.

So $28,000 + tax, title and tags came to $30,000. I put $2000 down and I'm financing the other $28,000 which comes to $495 a month over 5 years.

still looks like a bitch ride....

And you're still a bitch :gang: