Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tattoo - do your parents know?

it took a while before my mom found out....i sent her some pics and my tatt was showing in one of them but she never said a word.....even when i went to visit her she didn't comment....idk if that's a good or bad thing...lol

my parents know...they freaked when they found out. i was hospitalized and you know how those hospital robes are. they don't cover everything. i told her it was fake and she started scratching it. she freaked when she realized it was real. she didn't ignore me but she was really disappointed. i still remember seeing the hurt on her face. this happened eight years ago.

my grandparents saw it last month when we went to vegas. they didn't freak out. haha

she didn't ignore me but she was really disappointed. i still remember seeing the hurt on her face.

yeah, my mom is real tradiational, so she now thinks im an automatic whore/alocoholic. awesome. :yuck::yuck: but i think she's starting to lighten up. she told my ssiter that she just doesnt want me getting another one.

yeah, my mom is real tradiational, so she now thinks im an automatic whore/alocoholic. awesome. :yuck::yuck: but i think she's starting to lighten up. she told my ssiter that she just doesnt want me getting another one.

yeh my parents are real traditional also. my dad thought i was in a gang. hahaha i went and got another one the following year. they don't say anything anymore...i think they got tired. haha

yeah, my mom is real tradiational, so she now thinks im an automatic whore/alocoholic. awesome. :yuck: :yuck: but i think she's starting to lighten up. she told my ssiter that she just doesnt want me getting another one.

cheer up babe! don't even sweat it...time heals everything...mom will get over it cause she has to!

actually my mom is talking to me through my sister...so i guess thats a start, lol.

so tell them to fuck off... who cares if they dont talk to you or speak with you. worse case scenario, you move out... oh no not that! fuck them.
that's not me, i can't tell my mom to fuck off, but i'm not begging her to talk to me. i'm just waiting for her to cool down & then talk to me first. Also, I've been outta the house since I was 17, so I don't rely on them for anything.

I was heading out the door of my parent's house on my 18th b-day with my friend to get my tattoo. I had sketched it myself and had been talking about this for over 2 years, but I guess my mom never really believed I would do it. My mom saw me leaving and asked where we were going and I told her --to get my tattoo. She freaked. She said "You can ruin your body when you are on your own and I can't tell you what to do, not in my house! It's your choice...but if you come home with a tattoo, you don't live here anymore!"

So needless to say, I didn't get it that day. :laugh:

I waited till I was 20, in my own place, and I made a deal with my ex that I'd write his psych paper for him if he bought me my tattoo. He got an A, and I finally got my tat. It came out awesome and still looks good b/c I put sunblock on it religiously.

I got another one last year, but it was a lot better b/c now my mom can't say anything.