Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any Calderone reviews????

The only one blowing was you when you were on your knees giffing headpusher some loin luffin.

:half:

See this had a chance of being funny, albeit a small one. Why bring headpusher into this? Are inside CP jokes really that funny? Or do you have that much of a hard-on for him? What happened? Did he fuck you so violently, that he put you in a catatonic state where all you can mutter is "freak" or "luffin"?

"anyways, victor was rippin shit up, droppin one great track after another.,. but it got monotonous.,. he didnt take it anywhere.,.

"hurt more at the danny krivit boat party.,. which was FUCKING AWESOME!!!

i could not agree with you more. victor didnt bring his best on saturday...the middle of his set was so boring(3-5:40am)...he picked it up around 5:40 and closed the place down with amazing records(10am)

718 sessions boat ride was excellent

i had such a blast on the boat ride.,. such a great way to end the weekend.,. beautiful weather, beautiful smiles, fireworks, spliffs, my papi being the biggest diva on the boat.,. and i was home by 1 so i could actually get more than 3 hours of sleep.,. sweet!

they were definately there.,. guys were swarming whenever they saw a girl.,. trust me, i know.,.

what was really funny was when they swarmed onto 2 gay girls dancin. the looks they got were priceless. we were up on the stage dancin and there was a couple of straight girls who finally just gave up and left. glad im married and all that crap is in the past. was a great night though. :type: