Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 close....stop trying to compete with....

Studio 9 opening on thursdays, trying to compete with deko is hilarious to me , what a joke this place is, i cant believe they opened up, not for nothing but its reasons like this club that give jersey clubs a bad name......

S9 has always been open for business on Thursday since it opened. It changed the venue around for the summer.

Deko should just call it quits on Saturday against S9.. 1200 vs...maybe 250 people?

S9 is not giving the other clubs in NJ a bad name... They are giving the other clubs a run for there money or should I say taking money out of their pockets...So why don't you just stay in the basement of Deko where you belong.. fuckin idot. :vomit2:

S9 has always been open for business on Thursday since it opened. It changed the venue around for the summer.

Deko should just call it quits on Saturday against S9.. 1200 vs...maybe 250 people?

S9 is not giving the other clubs in NJ a bad name... They are giving the other clubs a run for there money or should I say taking money out of their pockets...So why don't you just stay in the basement of Deko where you belong.. fuckin idot. :vomit2:

Deko is closed for the summer.

Victor Soto

holy shit and now you are trying to put down Deko!!!!!!! Now I know you are an idiot!!!!!

btw, how old are you??? did you just start going out? fake id or what? I have to know!!!!

I just moved to NJ and I thought the scene was down the shore in the summer?

So whatz with da bash'in of all the central Jersey clubs? Getta social life people...I don't have the time to read all of these fuck'in stupid emails wit all da bitchy comments just to find out whatz go'in on during the weekend... give it a break...at least til Labor Day...

Studio 9 opening on thursdays, trying to compete with deko is hilarious to me , what a joke this place is, i cant believe they opened up, not for nothing but its reasons like this club that give jersey clubs a bad name......

actually its clubs conforming to Hip-Hop that are giving Nj Clubs a bad rep

clubs that are playing a majority of Hip-hop are showing that NJ is muscially challanged and can only educate a crowd on Crap Rap

there once was a time when Xs and Surf never played Hip-hop and educated the crowd on house music and Abyss never had hip-hop on the main floor. It would be great if they could go back to the old ways.

People who post bout a DJ who rips it sick that is playin hip-hop :gang:

c'mon now.

thats why jersey clubs are gettin a bad rep cuz of shit like that

unfortunatly you are wrong. Jersey clubs always got a bad rap.

See the reason clubs are playing hip hop is because of these strange things we have called Trends. Right now that trend is hip hop. Go to Glo, Quo and Duivet. See if you hear any house music in those lounges. Maybe the problem is there arent a whole lot of people listening to house which is why the clubs changed thier programs. They are businesses. If they want to survive they have to play what the trend is.

See the reason clubs are playing hip hop is because of these strange things we have called Trends. Right now that trend is hip hop. Go to Glo, Quo and Duivet. See if you hear any house music in those lounges. .

House music is played at GLO...Tooch is banging em out every saturday nite and to my understanding its a packed house every saturday nite when he plays.

its about QUALITY ... never will s9 pull off anything deko does .... big deal it holds more ppl .. remember exit ..holds 6,000 ppl ..where is it now ?..its about the vibe of the party.... peace :)

See the reason clubs are playing hip hop is because of these strange things we have called Trends. Right now that trend is hip hop. Go to Glo, Quo and Duivet. See if you hear any house music in those lounges. Maybe the problem is there arent a whole lot of people listening to house which is why the clubs changed thier programs. They are businesses. If they want to survive they have to play what the trend is.

Go to Cielo, Canal Room, and Sullivan Room . . . See if you here any hip hop

its about QUALITY ... never will s9 pull off anything deko does .... big deal it holds more ppl .. remember exit ..holds 6,000 ppl ..where is it now ?..its about the vibe of the party.... peace :)

Every club is their own. Deko is Deko. Studio 9 is Studio 9.... No club competes with each other, cause they all have different vibes... They are NOT competing with each other...

All owners of both clubs are friends... They have been for yearsssssssss. Thats the funny part guys.... And you guys are waisting your time bashing both places....

All owners and staff of both places RESPECT each other, so why are you guys making all this fuss? It pointless.

Stop The Hate

2cool4school and some others must have something personal against Studio 9 or something.... If you go back and look at their posts... Most of your posts, you are just bashing the place....You can def see that you have something personal against them... Wow, the anger you guys have... I just dont quite get it... Ok, so you dont like the place.... You said you peace, why keep on??

Its the same thing over and over again..... To me it seems like you def have something personal against them... Any chance you have , you will bash them... I have read peoples posts that say they dont like "a place"... But bro, you cant stop... You have allot of anger or something inside.... You can sense it in every one post of yours... :blah::blah:

I like to hear Club Reviews of Parties I didnt attend. Everyone would post their opinions and it was great... No, now all I see is hate... You are not even going to these places and youre not giving reviews honest reviews...Youre just bashing... Its annoying....

Anyway, I dont post that much on here... But I have been reading every drama in this site for yearssss now.... lol I love it. I mean good drama.. Nothing like this shit. I enjoy both clubs... They both have different atmospheres and the staff at both places are great... I have been going to both, since they both openend.... They are a fun time... And thats it! Its a club, somewhere to go and mingle and have fun... Something to do for the weekend after a hard week of work....

Go back 4 years ago....Read the posts from back then... It used to be so fun reading all the drama... You guys now just keep on going on and on about the same thing already!!!!!!!!!

Get some new posts and make this site the way it used to be.... lol

Peace :)

actually its clubs conforming to Hip-Hop that are giving Nj Clubs a bad rep

clubs that are playing a majority of Hip-hop are showing that NJ is muscially challanged and can only educate a crowd on Crap Rap

there once was a time when Xs and Surf never played Hip-hop and educated the crowd on house music and Abyss never had hip-hop on the main floor. It would be great if they could go back to the old ways.

People who post bout a DJ who rips it sick that is playin hip-hop :gang:

c'mon now.

thats why jersey clubs are gettin a bad rep cuz of shit like that

Hip hop is whats in now. Just cause its in does not mean is ruining Jersey. Last year at XS was good times. We played hip hop and for the first time in years I actully saw women and men looking good down the shore. This is what people are doing. The diverse of music is not ruining anything. Its what people are into now. Today speaks for its self. Temps in the other hand plays house, but people are going to XS cause of the hip hop. Deko on Thursday is all hip hop and the crowd is an A+ and its always crowded.

All I can say with the hip hop ruining Jersey you say I hardly see any paramedic outside tempts as usual every summer, so I think it was a good change.

The city has tons of lounges that play hip hop and they are always packed. There are several clubs in city that play house and its not as crowded as it used to be. Again its what people want to hear. The diverse of music is not ruining anything.

Victor Soto

The fact of the matter is that studio 9 will not last long because they are not very creative and yes i personally think deko is way better why because of the type of events that they bring but thats just my opinion oHHHHHH yea n goodluck to studio 9 on opening wed nites HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA lmao :smoke::devil:

The fact of the matter is that studio 9 will not last long because they are not very creative and yes i personally think deko is way better why because of the type of events that they bring but thats just my opinion oHHHHHH yea n goodluck to studio 9 on opening wed nites HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA lmao :smoke::devil:

YOU ARE A DEKO ZOMBIE.... "I LOVE DEKO...I NEED DEKO...I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT DEKO....DEKO...DEKO... DEKO.......DEKO....SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

DEKO...DEKO...DEKO...

YOU ARE A DEKO ZOMBIE.... "I LOVE DEKO...I NEED DEKO...I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT DEKO....DEKO...DEKO... DEKO.......DEKO....SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

DEKO...DEKO...DEKO...

HAHAHHAHA right okay well u dont see me defending deko in all my posts so is all good :) n i think that u are a studio 9 zombie arent u ??

2cool4school and some others must have something personal against Studio 9 or something.... If you go back and look at their posts... Most of your posts, you are just bashing the place....

About 20-25 of my 365 posts are regarding Studio 9. How does that make most of my posts bashing the place? You obviously can not read and do the math both. :confused:

Also thanks for the neg rep points.

Its exactly what im saying....................nothing creative at ALL.....dissapointing