Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IM GOING TO SEASIDE FOR MY FIRST TIME EVER JULY 8th!

I just had a couple questions about the clubs and what not....I have a friend who is under 21 and has a fake id...how strict are they down there? Whats the best night to go where? And dress codes? thanks!

When she presents her ID to the bouncers and they see that its a fake one, they will send her directly to the cops that are right outside the club.... Most likely, she will get in trouble...Tickets, or maybe arrested>> not sure .... But be carefull... Its not worth it....

Dress code? The sexier, the better. Mini skirts are a must... :)

Good luck and have fun... :)

Saturday nights are best for both Tempts and XS... to be at... Bamboo is right across the street if youre looking for a more bar type of crowd....

Enjoy

I just had a couple questions about the clubs and what not....I have a friend who is under 21 and has a fake id...how strict are they down there? Whats the best night to go where? And dress codes? thanks!

If you care to come to Seaside feel free to call me direct if you need to be on a list or need bottle service.

Victor Soto

When she presents her ID to the bouncers and they see that its a fake one, they will send her directly to the cops that are right outside the club.... Most likely, she will get in trouble...Tickets, or maybe arrested>> not sure .... But be carefull... Its not worth it....

Dress code? The sexier, the better. Mini skirts are a must... :)

Good luck and have fun... :)

Saturday nights are best for both Tempts and XS... to be at... Bamboo is right across the street if youre looking for a more bar type of crowd....

Enjoy

she will definitely be arrested!!!!! I know a few people this has happened to...........it is almost impossible to use a fake ID down there.....good luck

Seaside loves to make their money in the summer. I would strongly recommend not using a fake ID at all down there.

You may want to check but I think it is 18 for girls on Friday night both at Bamboo and XS

Yea Bamboo and XS are you best bets to get your friend in. Seaside has got cops within arm's distance of each other, they will be all over the fake id thing fast.

Do us all a favor and stay home, I hate holiday weekends. It is a full on ametuer nite! Especially if you are under age, there are enough children runnin around as it is!! :fridge:

Do us all a favor and stay home, I hate holiday weekends. It is a full on ametuer nite! Especially if you are under age, there are enough children runnin around as it is!! :fridge:

What holiday is July 8th?????

ummmmm.....try Hooked on Phonics Volume 2......