Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space buying Spirit?!

Someone (could be Space) bought out the second floor of Spirit, also B.E.D is adding a rooftop, and a second tunnel will be put into Crobar going towards the stage

shhh inside information lol

Does that mean we'll be able to stand in one of the tunnels without drawing flame from the bouncers?

i hope space buys exit... that'd be sick.. as it is, the venue is ten times bigger than space and they already have a terrace.. but that room is cursed soo.. ?? who knows..

indeed. I was a huge Exit lover back in the day but no one in NYC has any faith in the place anymore. ahhh the memories.

i hope space buys exit... that'd be sick.. as it is, the venue is ten times bigger than space and they already have a terrace.. but that room is cursed soo.. ?? who knows..

Lets not start any un-truthful rumors now lol... that would never happen by the way

why would the people who buy space make it sick? space miami sucks...

last time i checked i really didnt care what you thought.. and wait.. yep.. same this time...

space miami is a nice club, no getting around it.. the staff is kinda iffy but that doesnt mean shit if they opened it 1200 miles away..

ok tough guy. i would expect that type of response from you. how many times have u been there?

space used to be a nice club. then they moved down the block and became what it is today. a place to go spend lots of money to be squeezed into a space with too many guys that are all fucked up standing there worshipping the dj.

besides that, even if it was a good club...how would that translate into it being sick if they bought spirit? i dont think it would make it a better club if they owned it....in fact it might make it worse.

ok tough guy. i would expect that type of response from you. how many times have u been there?

space used to be a nice club. then they moved down the block and became what it is today. a place to go spend lots of money to be squeezed into a space with too many guys that are all fucked up standing there worshipping the dj.

besides that, even if it was a good club...how would that translate into it being sick if they bought spirit? i dont think it would make it a better club if they owned it....in fact it might make it worse.

go back and reread... i didnt say it would be nice if they bought spirit i said it would be nice if they bought exit... spirit is fine the way it is, im all for spirit staying under the same management same with crobar... but if space moves to new york that means more competition... more competition translates into cheaper door prices, cheaper drinks, better acts coming through for us to people...

to answer your question i went to space 3 times... yes it was crowded but whatever i still had a good time.. the club itself is amazing but the owners are kinda sketchy..

toughguy??? c;mon dude.. im not acting tough.. maybe if you werent so condescending in your tone you would get nicer responses.. but when you come off with an attitude be prepared to get one back..

how about u go back and reread...u said they should buy exit, it would be sick. i asked u why it would be sick....i never wrote anything about spirit.

and i wish i could hear "my tone". last i looked it was just some words on a message board. ur the one who puts the tone into things and takes it personal.

how about u go back and reread...u said they should buy exit, it would be sick. i asked u why it would be sick....i never wrote anything about spirit.

and i wish i could hear "my tone". last i looked it was just some words on a message board. ur the one who puts the tone into things and takes it personal.

Why don't you two ladies get out the tape measure. Will save a lot of time and effort on everyones part

Why don't you two ladies get out the tape measure. Will save a lot of time and effort on everyones part

i wouldnt do it because big vlad has us both beat.. :rolleyes:

gotmilk.. to answer your question... i dont know why people dont like me?? maybe cuz when someone thinks who they are i put them back into their place.. that could be it... also maybe the fact i think im intelligent and know everything so i put ym 2 cents into everything.. ahh who knows... but really who cares... i have friends on here and i really dont care what anyone else thinks.. thats why i've given up on trying to convince people i dont even know, that im nto a juicebag, shuffling, armband sporting, fistpumping meathead... i really just dont care anymore... :pint:

i wouldnt do it because big vlad has us both beat.. :rolleyes:

gotmilk.. to answer your question... i dont know why people dont like me?? maybe cuz when someone thinks who they are i put them back into their place.. that could be it... also maybe the fact i think im intelligent and know everything so i put ym 2 cents into everything.. ahh who knows... but really who cares... i have friends on here and i really dont care what anyone else thinks.. thats why i've given up on trying to convince people i dont know, im nto a juicebag, shuffling, armband sporting, fistpumping meathead... i really just dont care anymore... :pint:

you never should have really cared..

you never should have really cared..

well the thing is i come on here to communicate and maybe partake in serious discussions.. and we all know nobody takes those juicebags seriosuly... but from now on if nobody takes me seriously.. ehhh fuck em..

i don't get why people are hating on space. it's a pretty damn good club, and constantly draws huge international talent. sure the crowds in there are always fucked up but at least everyone is having a good time and no one starts any shit.

out of all the clubs that i've been to in sobe and miami i wouldn't rank it last by any means. it's got a pretty good system, i love the terrace, and it's pretty big.

it does pretty well against its competition. the only place i can't comment on is nocturnal, haven't checked it out yet.