Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tomorrow I'm off to Hedonism....

I'm so scard!!!!

I hear it's alot of "swinging" couples.

That's not what I'm looking for, and if I was to fullfill what I'm sure is my boyfriend's fantasy, It isn't going to be in a place like that. I can only imagine the diseases. If someone tries to pick him up I think I would go nuts!!!! I hope I don't punch anyone in the face down there. I'm not a mean person, AT ALL, but if people get pushy with shit like that I'll freak out.

I'M REALLY NERVOUS ABOUT THAT!!!!!

LOL..your gonna have a great time..been there also snuck out to the georgeous surrounding Negril beach area. You should also sneak out rent a motorcycle and ride to the..uuum..weed fields also the mountains..Extremely jealous here.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by industyre:

I'm so scard!!!!

I hear it's alot of "swinging" couples.

That's not what I'm looking for, and if I was to fullfill what I'm sure is my boyfriend's fantasy, It isn't going to be in a place like that. I can only imagine the diseases. If someone tries to pick him up I think I would go nuts!!!! I hope I don't punch anyone in the face down there. I'm not a mean person, AT ALL, but if people get pushy with shit like that I'll freak out.

I'M REALLY NERVOUS ABOUT THAT!!!!!

This one dude told me that that part of it is gross!! He said you see all kinds of people, young and old going at it....and if you go to that part of the club you're going to get hit on. I've never been so I honestly don't know if he's right or not. Hopefully your b/f isn't thinking this is his big chance......ugh!! I'm sorry, just that the stories I heard were enough to make me stick with Club Med. On a positive note he said it was absolutely beautiful and you don't have to be involved in the swingy stuff if you don't want!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I have been there, I had the time of my life and I didn't get laid.

There are tons of foreign men that will try to sleep with you, but they are very polite about it. I didn;t meet anyone aggressive, but boy are they horney.

Mostly foreigners.

Everyone is just there to have fun, like you.

The weed and drugs are a plenty, and NEVER PAY THE PRICE THEY TELL YOU.

I haggled a huge baggie of pot for 40 bucks, that he tried to sell me for 80 or something.

But even souveneirs, DO NOT PAY THE PRICE. Always always offer half. They will eventually take it.

Have fun at Hedonism, do what you feel, everyone's cool.

Originally posted by industyre:

We are only going till Monday. I've been to Negril b4, Spring break, so I got to see the "farms" Did you go to Hedo? Is it 1 BIG orgy?

Thanks guys!

NAhhhh..50 guys surrounding 1 girl don't consider an orgy..gang bang maybe. Gotta sneak out to have fun there are interesting people to meet that are staying at the smaller hotels along the Negril beach area..That's what we ended up doing..

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there