Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Nocturnal-fire Front Door Staff!!!!

sgtfury

well....went to nocturnal on friday night- when i finally got in i met up with some peeps i havent seen for a while so it was cool...but.......Nocturnal really has to get rid of everyone working the front door. ESPECIALLY THAT BITCH WEARING THE HAT... Rudeness and arogance doesnt make a club cool or chic, it just turns people off.

I show up around 5 with two friends that are in the NFL...with about 6 people standing in the front..its a little difficult to uderstand how someone can look dead at you from 10 inches away and completely pretend not to see or hear you....we present thier players association cards...they even fucking tipped the stupid bitch...she gives us tickets ...when we get up the stairs, we find out they are reduced tickets....so we go back down the stairs to talk to the girl and the beotch denies even seeing us or taking a pretty good tip from us......

Patio was nice, Rolly was great as always...but....once again a club turned me off by the door staff....

I've found that especially at Nocturnal, it really helps to be on a list before you show up at the club's doors. So far, the 3 times that I have gone, I haven't had much trouble. Only minor delays and I can't say that I found anyone particularly rude. :D

well....went to nocturnal on friday night- when i finally got in i met up with some peeps i havent seen for a while so it was cool...but.......Nocturnal really has to get rid of everyone working the front door. ESPECIALLY THAT BITCH WEARING THE HAT... Rudeness and arogance doesnt make a club cool or chic, it just turns people off.

I show up around 5 with two friends that are in the NFL...with about 6 people standing in the front..its a little difficult to uderstand how someone can look dead at you from 10 inches away and completely pretend not to see or hear you....we present thier players association cards...they even fucking tipped the stupid bitch...she gives us tickets ...when we get up the stairs, we find out they are reduced tickets....so we go back down the stairs to talk to the girl and the beotch denies even seeing us or taking a pretty good tip from us......

Patio was nice, Rolly was great as always...but....once again a club turned me off by the door staff....

thant sux Greg

I've found that especially at Nocturnal, it really helps to be on a list before you show up at the club's doors. So far, the 3 times that I have gone, I haven't had much trouble. Only minor delays and I can't say that I found anyone particularly rude. :D

lolol so what are you saying nocturnal is a members only club where u need to be on a list to get in?? lololol

well i must agree i hear nothing but complaints about nocturnals door staff, as a newly opene dclub especially downtown you want to welcome ALL your guests

not turn them away to never come back

i have numerous friends who tried to get into nocturnal before and couldnt and now pretty much refuse to every try and go back

so nocturnal just lost business from a large group of non-drug/HEAVY drinkers...

lolol so what are you saying nocturnal is a members only club where u need to be on a list to get in?? lololol

well i must agree i hear nothing but complaints about nocturnals door staff, as a newly opene dclub especially downtown you want to welcome ALL your guests

i have numerous friends who tried to get into nocturnal before and couldnt and now pretty much refuse to every try and go back

so nocturnal just lost business from a large group of non-drug/HEAVY drinkers...

Spelling-DictionaryNazi.gif

Trust me AT, I would love it if large clubs in Miami didn't adhere to this strict door policy. I'm all for having one line where everyone waits but everyone gets in when it's his/her turn. Since we don't get that down here, the next best thing is to either be on someone's guestlist or to pay the cover and go in with minumum hassling by the bouncers. :D

It seems to me that this is generally a Miami thing. I don't think its something thats particular at noctournal. I can tell you for the most part that saturday nights they are pretty chill. I don't go often on fridays but when I have, its been pretty packed. I think phillippio's right, it usually helps to be on some sort of guestlist, or you can always take a bunch of chicks, that seems to work. You pretty much see this at any club you go to. Any door staff has the right to be particular and will not think twice tol give people hassle about lots of things. You usually see this at the bigger clubs, and its been my observation that it is especially with the male/female ratio thing. Domingo said it best "Hey, if the ratios good... does it really matter if you wait another 5 min?"

I went to go check out a certain overseas DJ with an obsession for candy bars last night, at a club that will remain nameless. I knew it was going to be trouble already because I had friends outside calling every possible number of everyone that they knew who could be connected to this event to be let in. Evidently, they were having door problems with the guestlist The funny part is, they dropped off the DJ, and went to go park the car. When they came back to go inside the got the old "We don't have a guestlist/the guestlist is closed." So after assessing the situation I decided to put my door skills to the test. Door staff kept ping ponging me arround. First, the cashier girl was like, "Oh. I don't have the guestlist. Talk to him." By saying "him" she meant the ticket taker guy, who was dressed snappily. Rocking that whole JC Penny top of the line look. Anywho, after he spent 20 or so seconds trying to look behind me as I was talking to him. I convinced him to look at me and explained that I was on the DJ's guestlist. It was imperative that I run in briefly and deliver a cd. He explained that the guestlist was not his job, and he didn't know who had it, or what a guestlist was. I'm thinking "but your the ticket taker guy? Surely you must have authority here in the totem pole that is the structure of this great place. Who then should I speak to who could possibly be higher than you? Who here can quench my thirst for knowledge about the inner workings of this new and exciting guestlist thing I hear about so often? So, after looking arround some more, he pointed me over to the nearest large important looking black man. This was no ordinary black man. This was a black man who was cool and carried arround a nifty cell phone with the guest list (I was seriously impressed by that I might add. It was efficient.) Anywho, he gave ticket guy a thumbs up after checking my ID and he let me pass. I was there for 10 min, then bam, I broke out. Everyone in Miami has a million of these stories. Especially, single music loving message board guys like myself. Why do you think we get on here in the first place? Its so we can get connected and not have to deal with shit like this. Anywho, sorry to hear you had a bad experiance : \

It seems to me that this is generally a Miami thing. I don't think its something thats particular at noctournal. I can tell you for the most part that saturday nights they are pretty chill. I don't go often on fridays but when I have, its been pretty packed. I think phillippio's right, it usually helps to be on some sort of guestlist, or you can always take a bunch of chicks, that seems to work. You pretty much see this at any club you go to. Any door staff has the right to be particular and will not think twice tol give people hassle about lots of things. You usually see this at the bigger clubs, and its been my observation that it is especially with the male/female ratio thing. Domingo said it best "Hey, if the ratios good... does it really matter if you wait another 5 min?"

I went to go check out a certain overseas DJ with an obsession for candy bars last night, at a club that will remain nameless. I knew it was going to be trouble already because I had friends outside calling every possible number of everyone that they knew who could be connected to this event to be let in. Evidently, they were having door problems with the guestlist The funny part is, they dropped off the DJ, and went to go park the car. When they came back to go inside the got the old "We don't have a guestlist/the guestlist is closed." So after assessing the situation I decided to put my door skills to the test. Door staff kept ping ponging me arround. First, the cashier girl was like, "Oh. I don't have the guestlist. Talk to him." By saying "him" she meant the ticket taker guy, who was dressed snappily. Rocking that whole JC Penny top of the line look. Anywho, after he spent 20 or so seconds trying to look behind me as I was talking to him. I convinced him to look at me and explained that I was on the DJ's guestlist. It was imperative that I run in briefly and deliver a cd. He explained that the guestlist was not his job, and he didn't know who had it, or what a guestlist was. I'm thinking "but your the ticket taker guy? Surely you must have authority here in the totem pole that is the structure of this great place. Who then should I speak to who could possibly be higher than you? Who here can quench my thirst for knowledge about the inner workings of this new and exciting guestlist thing I hear about so often? So, after looking arround some more, he pointed me over to the nearest large important looking black man. This was no ordinary black man. This was a black man who was cool and carried arround a nifty cell phone with the guest list (I was seriously impressed by that I might add. It was efficient.) Anywho, he gave ticket guy a thumbs up after checking my ID and he let me pass. I was there for 10 min, then bam, I broke out. Everyone in Miami has a million of these stories. Especially, single music loving message board guys like myself. Why do you think we get on here in the first place? Its so we can get connected and not have to deal with shit like this. Anywho, sorry to hear you had a bad experiance : \

top notch :funny:

Surely you must have authority here in the totem pole that is the structure of this great place. Who then should I speak to who could possibly be higher than you? Who here can quench my thirst for knowledge about the inner workings of this new and exciting guestlist thing I hear about so often? So, after looking arround some more, he pointed me over to the nearest large important looking black man.

:rofl::lol3::laugh2::rofl:

Patio was nice, Rolly was great as always...but....once again a club turned me off by the door staff....[/QUOT

im sorry if you had door drama.

BUT there are two problems with your story.

1) that "bitch " with the hat is Michele and she is a very friendly door person.

2) an NFl player would never complain about paying $10

1. Don't call Michelle a bitch.

2. If i was an NFL player, I'd pay the ten bucks, slam down a few grand in the VIP, and from there on out, I'm sure the club would look after me.

who are you you fag ?? the defender of downtown now ?? :laugh:

try a new approach .. this one makes you look like a bigger geek than you already are .. :laugh: