Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Hell With Xs In Seaside!!

deephousemann- you can hang that shit up.

DUDE, dont ever bite the hand that feeds you. Look at one of your last post to Soto. Then you were kissing his ass and now???

yo Victor, do you know how much its going to be?? I've been asking around and no one knows.

Thanks.

BTW, are you Puerto Rican? The reason i ask is that my mom has the same last name and shes from Cuamo, Puerto Rico. I dont know many people with that last name.

Get it together man, get it together!

DUDE, dont ever bite the hand that feeds you. Look at one of your last post to Soto. Then you were kissing his ass and now???

yo Victor, do you know how much its going to be?? I've been asking around and no one knows.

Thanks.

BTW, are you Puerto Rican? The reason i ask is that my mom has the same last name and shes from Cuamo, Puerto Rico. I dont know many people with that last name.

Get it together man, get it together!

:lol3::grenade:

How the fuck does any of this explain my skanky ass getting in with the clothes I had on? I was there on Sat.

I'm no door man but sometimes in not about what you wear, but how you wear it, when you wear it. It's all about attitiude.

So Mr FUBU who started this discussion needs to probaby change his attitude a little more. Just look at all the crap he wrote, its speaks for him.

So THEBOY, seems like you dont have shit to worry about!

Again, I'm no door man.

Yea Fuck Soto I Was Wearin My Fresh New Shiny See Thru Shirt & Silver Chain & That Mexican Bastard Wouldnt Let Me In!! Yo I Got That Shit At Bang Bang Yo, The Clubbers Bloomingdales What Up Wit Dat????? West Syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyddddddddeeeeee!!!!!!

Yea Fuck Soto I Was Wearin My Fresh New Shiny See Thru Shirt & Silver Chain & That Mexican Bastard Wouldnt Let Me In!! Yo I Got That Shit At Bang Bang Yo, The Clubbers Bloomingdales What Up Wit Dat????? West Syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyddddddddeeeeee!!!!!!

:lol3::lol3:

You are too much, lol

Good times at Surf! See you Sat for Classics.

Victor Soto

Last night I was wearing a white Yankees fitted hat to match my white Lacoste shirt and I was turned down by mister Victor Soto himself. I mean what a joke!! This is SEASIDE HOMEBOY!! NOT NYC!! He said "oh I cant let you in this type of party with a hat on". What????? Im thinking..."what the fuck is going on, is he serious??" This is the same Victor Soto thats here on club planet saying "hit me up on my cell if you need to get in". Give me a break homeboy, it was 10:30 and we just wanted to kill some time in there before going to Tempts. AGAIN, THIS IS SEASIDE NOT THE HAMPTON BAYS VICTOR!! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF ALL THE WAY TO THE NEXT PLACE.

PS- I THINK IT'S "TO HELL" NOT "THE HELL" BUT , WHATEVER

deephousemann- You've obviously got too much time in between your hourly beat off sessions to be finding pictures on the internet that correlate to someone’s response, and based on your timely responses you have done nothing today but sit in front of your PC and monitor this post all day long. I’m guessing by now you've stopped- a.) bc ur hand has gone numb from strokin ur puppy all day or b.) you've realized that your 30+ yrs old and a grade A loser and decided to do the seeing world a favor shave your face off and feed it to a flock of geese at a nearby park. It's not too late to get a life buddy!!

deephousemann- You've obviously got too much time in between your hourly beat off sessions to be finding pictures on the internet that correlate to someone’s response, and based on your timely responses you have done nothing today but sit in front of your PC and monitor this post all day long. I’m guessing by now you've stopped- a.) bc ur hand has gone numb from strokin ur puppy all day or b.) you've realized that your 30+ yrs old and a grade A loser and decided to do the seeing world a favor shave your face off and feed it to a flock of geese at a nearby park. It's not too late to get a life buddy!!

hehehehe nigga got owned!!! hourly beatoff sessions... LMAO~!!!

you people need to get a grip...its frikin SEASIDE HEIGHTS NJ! bitches!!!

enough with the dress code this the dress code that. its the summer time...wear whatever just wear it clean. if they want to keep a certain element from entering their venue, so be it.

seaside was a lot better off without promoters...they are just a bunch of money hungry whores who just want to get in were they fit in. :jerkoff:

Hourly beat of sessions? LOL

I must admit that is too funny. But I find it funnier that you created an account (as a newbie) to "hide under your mothers dress". So now I'm guessing you probably have a SN with over 3k post! SHOW yourself fool!

What's even funnier is the picture OLDTIMER and his 2 fucking tool friends that responded to your post.

OLDTIMERS says.... :direct:

"Hi everybody Im Oldtimer.We took this picture and shrunk it to the size of our dicks so the whole world can see what assholes we are!" "I'm also that big dick that takes his shirt off at the club and walks around like a hard ass".

Your such a fucking tool !!! :hang:

LOL

Me owned? Never. I'll take you and sell you like a white slave bitch boy!