Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Hell With Xs In Seaside!!

Hourly beat of sessions? LOL

I must admit that is too funny. But I find it funnier that you created an account (as a newbie) to "hide under your mothers dress". So now I'm guessing you probably have a SN with over 3k post! SHOW yourself fool!

What's even funnier is the picture OLDTIMER and his 2 fucking tool friends that responded to your post.

OLDTIMERS says.... :direct:

"Hi everybody Im Oldtimer.We took this picture and shrunk it to the size of our dicks so the whole world can see what assholes we are!" "I'm also that big dick that takes his shirt off at the club and walks around like a hard ass".

Your such a fucking tool !!! :hang:

LOL

Me owned? Never. I'll take you and sell you like a white slave bitch boy!

dude... it was a funny post... relax... you coudn't be anymore wrong btw.. im no tough guy, i dont start fights, i dont take my shirt off at clubs and i dont look for trouble.. im there for the music, a few beers and the occasional piece of ass.. you're barking up the wrong tree man.. it was a funny post, so i applauded him on his effort.. just move on.. k, thanks

ps... only small pics fit in avatars... i would have got the life-size cutout i made but it wouldnt fit...

Hourly beat of sessions? LOL

I must admit that is too funny. But I find it funnier that you created an account (as a newbie) to "hide under your mothers dress". So now I'm guessing you probably have a SN with over 3k post! SHOW yourself fool!

I guess they are right, beating off will make you go blind, behold our proof: DEEPHOUSEMAN our resident beat off queen in a marathon beat off session this afternoon choked his chicken so much that his vision has paid the ultimate price, "created an account as a newbie?" Yea, I created it in October of 2003 anticipating that one day you DEEPHOUSEMANN would post corny pictures so that I would then in my deceptive ways come online under a different alias and conquer you! WOW! You are a friggin genius.. how do you do it? :clap:

Not a negative towards you but a visual.

just a note:

i went to xs dressed up only to find

"platform" flip flop wearing people

on the dancefloor...cruddy tshirts..

nothing of class

plus the place was a filthy mess..

not that it is now.. but last month

ago or so it was pretty hideous.

guess it was a different night i went..

haven't been back since..

You know whats funny i bet if you did not have the hat on Vic would have let you in. The hat prob gave off that whole hip hop vip and thats not what they are looking for there. Lets face it if they start letting hip hoppers(for lack off better wording) next thing ya know you have people misbehaving and all kinds of stupid shit going on. Not saying you would be but its the hard truth that crowd does not know how to behave. They got a nice party going over there im sure they would like to keep it that way. Dont take shit so personally.

i really wore the hat because i didnt get a hair cut plus someone said that it was a white party so i wore it. normally, i dont dress that way. but, i totally agree with you oldschool2 . im not really in to the whole hip hop thing at clubs either. i was actually in seaside to go to tempts that night.

Finally someone else wins the award besides George Bush!

Way to go pal !!! You get the pickel dick award of the week!

Can i get pictures of your cat wearing that white hat and shirt, my sisters cat is in heat and if you kitty looks proper enough, we can work something out.

ANd just for fun, stretch out the extention cord from your hair drier across the bathroom door and play doorman with your pets. LOL