Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Hell With Xs In Seaside!!

Last night I was wearing a white Yankees fitted hat to match my white Lacoste shirt and I was turned down by mister Victor Soto himself. I mean what a joke!! This is SEASIDE HOMEBOY!! NOT NYC!! He said "oh I cant let you in this type of party with a hat on". What????? Im thinking..."what the fuck is going on, is he serious??" This is the same Victor Soto thats here on club planet saying "hit me up on my cell if you need to get in". Give me a break homeboy, it was 10:30 and we just wanted to kill some time in there before going to Tempts. AGAIN, THIS IS SEASIDE NOT THE HAMPTON BAYS VICTOR!! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF ALL THE WAY TO THE NEXT PLACE.

Last night I was wearing a white Yankees fitted hat to match my white Lacoste shirt

Let me guess, HOMEBOY, the hat had the sticker still on it, the brim was flat as hell and you had shorts that were 30 sizes tooo big......What an ass, go back to the boggie down bronx or whatever hell hole you came from and pay your child support

Awww How Cute.... Victors Friends Sticking Up For Him!! Hey....quick Question, Do You Guys Have Mohawks Just Like Victors?? Wear Tight-ass "seven" Jeans Just Like He Does?? As A Matter Of Fact Im Not From The "boggie" Down Bronx. I Dont Even Know Where Boggie Is. So Get Off Victors Dick And Get A Life. Cuz By The Amount Of Posts You Guys Have Its Obvious You Dont Have One.

Dont know if this is even and issue but on Sat. night I show up on my bike chain that shit to some pole and proceed to walk into XS without a problem. What was I wearing I believe beat the fuck up military shorts and some cutoff that I got in like 15 years ago. Do dresscodes change on diffrent nights or is the Hudson county in me?

sandman you have never met me either. the post had nothing to do with you. for you to call me a wigger and a jackass, for no reason, what does that make you? i have only gone to xs once and that was for the morillo party memorial day weekend. i had no idea that there was dress codes in seaside.

maybe you should try DJais, everyone and there mother wears a Lacoste shirt in that place

havent been to XS in a year, maybe they are trying to make the place classier...Temtps lets any fool with a t-shirt and sweatpants in there and it was packed!!! not to mention Tsettos put on another stellar performance

Awww How Cute.... Victors Friends Sticking Up For Him!! Hey.....

Don't know VICTOR and if I did, don't know him by name but I know EVERYBODY that's important in SEASIDE so maybe I do.....Not that I'm sticking up for him but CHILL.....kid, it's all good but maybe you got them on a bad time.....

PEACE

J B R (aka JIMBO)

Last night I was wearing a white Yankees fitted hat to match my white Lacoste shirt and I was turned down by mister Victor Soto himself. I mean what a joke!! This is SEASIDE HOMEBOY!! NOT NYC!! He said "oh I cant let you in this type of party with a hat on". What????? Im thinking..."what the fuck is going on, is he serious??" This is the same Victor Soto thats here on club planet saying "hit me up on my cell if you need to get in". Give me a break homeboy, it was 10:30 and we just wanted to kill some time in there before going to Tempts. AGAIN, THIS IS SEASIDE NOT THE HAMPTON BAYS VICTOR!! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF ALL THE WAY TO THE NEXT PLACE.

I really dont remember turning you down. For a white hat and white shirt. I really dont, but there is a dress code there. Its what the venue wants. What can I say. But I really dont remember you. You might be someone that doesnt like me for some odd reason and making me look bad.

Did my jeans look tight though? Cause for you to look really close at the 'label" you must of been looking really good. Hmmmm, but were they tight? I dont think they were and they sure didnt feel tight. Were you looking at my ass?

I will apologize if I did turn you down. But lets get serious here. You are a guy going out on a busy weekend where they are lots of women out there. You wear a hat and shirt of your choice which is fine, but can you dress it up a bit. Try paying attention to what you wear other then looking at my ass with the label and my hair.

Im not the one to start drama, so if you care to come again come see me and I'll personally take care of you. If you dont then enjoy the rest of your summer. And keep your eyes out of my ass, lol

Just to add I got to XS at 11. Are you sure it was 1030?

Victor Soto

:lame::lame::lame::lame:

"Fuck you, you fucking bitch!~~~Dare"????????

Dude r u searious giving me negative points for that??? n telling me to fuck my self ! is not my fault ur a retarded lame asshole so grow up n stop dressing guetto assface :bigfinge::cuss:

Im Glad That I Was Able To Provide Entertainment For Everyone.

Hey Mateito, Save Your Breath Your Going To Need It To Blow Up Your Date Tonight.

hmmmmmm k dude but hey for the record im not the one that was checking vitors ass :finger::balls:

:clap::clap:

I really dont remember turning you down. For a white hat and white shirt. I really dont, but there is a dress code there. Its what the venue wants. What can I say. But I really dont remember you. You might be someone that doesnt like me for some odd reason and making me look bad.

Did my jeans look tight though? Cause for you to look really close at the 'label" you must of been looking really good. Hmmmm, but were they tight? I dont think they were and they sure didnt feel tight. Were you looking at my ass?

I will apologize if I did turn you down. But lets get serious here. You are a guy going out on a busy weekend where they are lots of women out there. You wear a hat and shirt of your choice which is fine, but can you dress it up a bit. Try paying attention to what you wear other then looking at my ass with the label and my hair.

Im not the one to start drama, so if you care to come again come see me and I'll personally take care of you. If you dont then enjoy the rest of your summer. And keep your eyes out of my ass, lol

Just to add I got to XS at 11. Are you sure it was 1030?

Victor Soto

:clap:

Dress to impress.

I love reading threads as such. To even think you would actually run home to write something like this. Way to go pal !!! You get the pickel dick award of the week! You're obviously insecure about yourself and trying to put others down like the ass that you are. What kind of a man notices if someone were wearing seven jeans. SOund to me like you were checking out Victors ass! So loosen up your tight fitted hat cause your cutting off the circulation to your head. Wait, your probably some fucking meat head to boot! LOL

But hey, I thank you on behalf of the entire Xs staff.

Remember, Good promotion, bad promotion, ITS ALL PROMOTION!

So get back on the parkway and head north back to yo mommas house and dance like the wigga that you are in your bedroom in front off the mirror.

There you can also role play and put on alll the hats you want! ANd just for fun, stretch out the extention cord from your hair drier across the bathroom door and play doorman with your pets. LOL