Clubplanet Nightlife Community

asian invasian at roxy

They are always tottaly drugged out, and it is obvious that they are not there for the music, but for the drugs, and aloooooooot of it

They can't even dance...total lack of coordination...it's actually preaty funny.

if u posted just this^, i'm sure people would list a bunch of races...not just asian.

and you're theory about this drugged out bad dancers only happeneing in nyc. get a clue - drugs and music have always been relativly synonomous w/each other, internationally & domestically.

You guys just need to be more tolerant.

I would bet that 90% of the people on this thread were not into "the scene" before 2000, and the scene was already ruined by then.....long before any of these asian infiltrators came along and fucked up your roll or tina high while you were listening to PVD or JP.

I have been around those days, and before, and I don't even roll...so please don't make assumptions...

The scene was not ruined then...I hate to bring up Twilo, but that place was great and had a great vibe, and an awesome scene. Vinyl was the same, and so were the Tunnel and Limelight (when it was the real deal)

The scene has definitely been ruined by some new elements.

I have been around those days, and before, and I don't even roll...so please don't make assumptions...

The scene was not ruined then...I hate to bring up Twilo, but that place was great and had a great vibe, and an awesome scene. Vinyl was the same, and so were the Tunnel and Limelight (when it was the real deal)

bwahahaha.........

Gotta love twilo people.......

no the scene was ruined by then.......cops were shutting down the clubs on a regular basis and kids were od'ing EVERY weekend.....people who were around before 1996/97/98 know exactly what i mean

no matter how great the scene was in your time, there was always a better scene before you and there will be better scenes after u. stop playing it like a whole race ruined it for u. shutup & dance.

if u posted just this^, i'm sure people would list a bunch of races...not just asian.

and you're theory about this drugged out bad dancers only happeneing in nyc. get a clue - drugs and music have always been relativly synonomous w/each other, internationally & domestically.

Hey,

No offense, but if you want to interact inelegantly, you need to read the whole thread, and not just one post...I said everything you did, and more...

For good and for worse, drugs and Electronic music do go together....however, so many OVER-drugged, poorly-behaved, and uncoordinated dancing Asians...that's a NYC issue....I have never seen this anywhere else...not in any other US city, or anywhere else in the world...You don't even see this in club at Tokyo or Hong-Kong...(and I have been to both so please don't tell me I am anti-asian becasue I am not....I go to Hong-Kong 3 times a year, and I also stop by Tokyo for a few days on the way)

I don't know why...that's just the way it is...

Can we drink now? :pint:

I don't think this is an Asian issue as much as it is a clubbing etiquette issue. I think the problem with this thread is that the term "Asian" is an all inclusive term when the ones we are refering to are very much in the minority. Personally, I don't have a problem with anyone whether black, white, blue, purple, or asian. However, I do have a problem when people don't know how to act. So when a 45 y/o asian dude is following around one of my girlfriends with his eyes rolling in the back of his head drooling on himself, I've got a huge problem with that. It's not because he's Asian, it's because he's not acting right. It's no different than when a G'd out meathead is trying to kick it to one of my friends when she clearly isn't interested. I don't have a problem with Italians. I even have a few friends that would be considered guidos. Again, it's about respect and acting right. I'll be the first to admit that I'm no angel when I'm out either... However, when I'm "under the influence" I'm always aware of my suroundings and I'm always respectful of others...

hey superfuck sorry to break it to you but twilo was not the beginging of "the scene" :rolleyes:

fuckin newbies

When did I say it was???

I never said it was, I was just referring to a time when the scene was good...and if you read carefully, you will see that what I said was..."I have been around those days, AND BEFORE"...

You are really funny....don't make assumption....

:bounce:

maybe it was begining of the scene for her?

might have been but they are acting like it was the best time in the scene when actually it was teh beginging of the end......

vibe was so good in there cuz it was basically a drug market that put soundfactory in its prime to shame :aright:

of course the DJs contributed alot to it but it did help that 90% of the people in there were rolling....

anywho my point is if people mind thier necks and stop worrying so much about what other people are doing maybe you'll have a better time and "the scene" would be better :rolleyes:

exactly man.....just mind your business and do your thing. if they bother you just stay away....thats all you got to do.......its not rocket science :rolleyes:

come on now...u think anything is that easy??? let me see...dance and have fun or complain about the ppl....hmmmmmmmmmmm what do u think i should do???