Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia & Lawler Reviews?

johnnylaw

DT slag’s off on people on public message boards, and on the PA at clubs as well (I have witnessed quite a few of his tirades, unfortunately...). therefore it is appropriate that I put forth my opinion in a similar fashion. DT is not god! DT is an entertainer that gets paid to perform plain and simple. thus he is subject to criticism be it positive, negative, or otherwise. Glad you enjoyed the party... :)

Yeah I have to agree DT is not god nor is any other DJ. Anyways, Whats up with those shirts "God is a DJ"??? But thats cool though I guess we each have our views one may be right and one may be wrong. Or....both may have some right and both may have some wrong :) But it anyways it was a good discussion though. :clap:

i thought lawler tore it up for the 3 hours i saw him...b4 that i saw him and chicago at soundbar..and he definetly had a crazier set this time around...DT on the other hand didnt impress me to much this time around..but maybe it was cause i was tired of being pushed every which way inside nikki beach

It's so funny how he gets all pissy about this stuff... but I guess when you have played everywhere, and you're still the creme de la creme of the profession, and you have managed to keep your name and music on a consistent level of quality (without selling out to commercial garbage), you have reached a point where you feel it's justifiable to make some reasonable demands. :D

Danny just likes his music to be heard and to have to lower the music during a set will really make anyone angry especially a DJ....Danny makes it worth the fines or tickets(if in fact that was the case)a club may get due to excessive volume IMo of course