Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLUE last Fri

lavosdeldiablo

I just wanted to go give everyone a big thanks.. For going to BLue this past friday , and showing some love for myself, seth, & eric... With all the other big names in town , im amazed at the support we still got from you guys ...

Im looking forward to doing it again real soon... :)

Seth or Eric, Id love to get my hands on the recording(s) from that night, please let me know when theyre available ... Once again thank you all for coming , i hope we made it worth your while...

til next time ,

Jimmy

seth threw down a tight opening set... jimmy molested blue with nasty tech house (1st hour was probably as good as his set at privilege)... couldn't stay for eric's set but i'm sure he rocked the house... it was good to see so many familiar faces once again... i'll definitely check out blue in the next couple of weeks...

-commie

I just wanted to go give everyone a big thanks.. For going to BLue this past friday , and showing some love for myself, seth, & eric... With all the other big names in town , im amazed at the support we still got from you guys ...

Seth or Eric, Id love to get my hands on the recording(s) from that night, please let me know when theyre available ... Once again thank you all for coming , i hope we made it worth your while...

til next time ,

Jimmy

:direct: Good stuff Jimmy.

Party was awesome. :party:

congrats to all of yous guys for making friday night a success. Sry i got there latE, BUT... like they say better late than never. i'm glad i went cuz i would have missed a hell of a party..

& a final note JIMMY.

LOCALS ROCK!!!!!

thanks to jimmy , seth and groove eric for throwing down some nasty fuckin tunes !!! i wouldnt of gone anywhere else to begin with knowing these 3 guys were at one place all together .. the support we got that night was amazing !!! people i havent seen in "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG" time came down to show love !! trully awsome !! :bowdown:

til next time ,

Jimmy

:bowdown:

I shall have the set ready for you very soon ;)