Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>Joey Beltram-Misstress Barbara-Chris Liebing ROLL CALL!

Liebing needs to hitup another venue besides Avalon soon

Haven't seen him in a good 2 years

Housedog, how come I never see you at DT events anymore? LoL

Don't make me post those AIDS walk pics with you and the broken stick LoL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go out and see him at avalon

fucking guy is awsome, and trust me, the crowd is ok, you just need to find a good spot

btw, thank you for the drinks nurse! :aright:

:pint:

Avalon is the best club for techno in the city.....thank god he doesnt spin at crobar or spirit, i can only imagine what that would be like.

Congrats to avalon for consistently bringing in the best talent and variety in the city, hands down

Avalon is the best club for techno in the city.....thank god he doesnt spin at crobar or spirit, i can only imagine what that would be like.

how you figure?? the place is like Dante's Inferno...1000 degrees and people speakin 1000 differnet tongues

I'm not pluggin Crobar or Spirit but I wont see Liebing for the fact that he is at Avalon and I'm sure others agree

how you figure?? the place is like Dante's Inferno...1000 degrees and people speakin 1000 differnet tongues

I'm not pluggin Crobar or Spirit but I wont see Liebing for the fact that he is at Avalon and I'm sure others agree

lol, I go for the music, that's all I'm sayin.....and I find crobar's crowd MUCH less appealing to be around

i've heard bad things about the regular crowds at avalon but i know that techno parties usually bring in great crowds, so that is what i'm banking on.

on another note, if it was up to me, i would rather have these parties in smaller venues. richie hawtin at, say, cielo would've been $$$ imo, but beggars can't be choosers. we all know that aside from chicago and detroit, there isnt a big techno following in the US, so for this line up, avalon it is!

Congrats to avalon for consistently bringing in the best talent and variety in the city, hands down

you are 100% correct emoticon-71.gif

Scob-e, Man I look for you when I go up in there,I havent seen you in a while. I havent been to a DT party since April. The last 2 parties I have prior isht to do. I am DEFINTLEY going to the next party for sure. I am having DT withdrawl.

Nurse thanks for the timeslots