Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking $40 To Fill Up My Car ??

koky

nah i'm done buying things like that... i will however buy you a lap dance. i'm sure the blow up doll gets boring from time to time.

what she meant to say is that she will only put in $10-$15 at a time rather than filling it up this way she can use the excess cash to buy drugs for

her "boyfriends"

hehe... cute..

well if it matters i have to pay 70$ for my monthly subway and 190$ for my monthly train ticket (LIRR)... then there is car insurance... so it costs me about around 360$ a month just to get someplace.

i will take his lapdance if he doesnt want it ...

hehe... cute..

well if it matters i have to pay 70$ for my monthly subway and 190$ for my monthly train ticket (LIRR)... then there is car insurance... so it costs me about around 360$ a month just to get someplace.

Your welcome to perform said lapdance yourself and i will even toss ya few bucks for your traveling expenses ..

my 97 honda civic takes about $20 which isn't too bad...it's rough though since I drive back and forth from Queens to CT everyday (about 35 miles each way) and on top of that about $8 in tolls per day

$20 in a civic? what is that ... a 10 gallon gas tank?