Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else likes Tribal House??

I like all types of house and even can deal with trance if it's a good dj, but nothing gets me moving like tribal house.

Tsettos is my favirote dj but I also like JP, Boris, Ojeda,and A-Z alot. If you want to listen to a good dj on a thursday night in jersey go to joeys. Dj George Calle has improved alot from last years commercial vocals. He mixes great now and alot of tribal.

Yeah I've always been a fan of tribal house from the beginning (India - Love and Happiness, remember that one guys??)

My favorite TRIBAL HOUSE DJ....gotta give it up to DJ MERRITT of the Cafe Con Leche fame. His beatmixing is so flawless...anybody that has heard him will agree, and he really knows how to keep the flow and program his tracks properly.

Favorite DJ.....hmmmmm??? That's a tough one now. Gotta give props to Ojeda, locally, and Paul van Dyk, internationally....and JP for knowing how to work his crowd.

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fri Dec 8th - Vassar College, Poughkeepsie

SAT DEC 9th - CHINA CLUB MAIN FLOOR 2AM-CLOSE

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

Good lookin out to all who responded...

Tribal House and Jungle are some of my fav types of music... I am finding that not everyone embrasses them... I love all types but there is something about TH or Jungle that get me "in my own world"...

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg