Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The Attic" @ Crobar [July 8, 2005] Main Room 10pm-12am / Ultra VIP 12am-5am

soturecords

This Friday, SOTU Records and Crobar are pleased to welcome “Joey Andron†and the “SOTU†sounds to the main room for a special opening set from 10:00pm to 12:00am. The “SOTU†sounds will continue after midnight as we gather in the upstairs Ultra VIP Lounge for private party with resident “Joey Andron†and special guest “OBBYâ€. Join us this Friday for a night full of Progressive House and Progressive Break sounds supplied by SOTU’s own.

eventflyer.jpg

July 8, 2005

Main Room

10:00pm - 12:00am

"Joey Andron" [sOTU Records]

"The Attic" - Ultra VIP

12:00pm - 5:00am

Joey Andron [sOTU Records]

OBBY [sOTU Records]

July 15, 2005

Sunset Sessions Pre Party - Chesterfield Hotel

9:00pm - 12:00am

OBBY [sOTU Records]

Party then moves to:

"The Attic" @ Crobar

12:00am - 5:00am

OBBY [sOTU Records]

Sounds Of The Underground

Intelligent Sounds

Attract

Intelligent People

www.SoundsOfTheUnderground.com

This Friday, Crobar is pleased to welcome “Joey Andron†and the “SOTU†sounds to the main room for a special opening set from 10:00pm to 12:00am. The “SOTU†sounds will continue after midnight as we gather in the upstairs Ultra VIP Lounge for private party with resident “Joey Andron†and special guest “OBBYâ€. Join us this Friday for a night full of Progressive House and Progressive Break sounds supplied by SOTU’s own.

eventflyer.jpg

July 8, 2005

Main Room

10:00pm - 12:00am

"Joey Andron" [sOTU Records]

"The Attic" - Ultra VIP

12:00pm - 5:00am

OBBY [sOTU Records]

July 15, 2005

Sunset Sessions Pre Party - Chesterfield Hotel

9:00pm - 12:00am

OBBY [sOTU Records]

Party then moves to:

"The Attic" @ Crobar

12:00am - 5:00am

OBBY [sOTU Records]

Sounds Of The Underground

Intelligent Sounds

Attract

Intelligent People

www.SoundsOfTheUnderground.com

NICE!!!! :bounce:

awesome, rock it fellas - last week was great!

Glad you had a good time Dave. We too found it to be a great night concidering the long weekend madness. Hope you'll join us again in the near future.

:dj:

sounds of the underground was tight, rain and everything, we made it...well worth it, had an amazing time!

cheers joey and obby, chaz, rachel, phil and the one only fatony, hadn't seen you since you were 13 years old! ;) pod was also hangin' out there for a while or is he appearing a-la obi wan kenobi? I'm sure I saw him...good times out there, regardless of the shitty weather, it kinda added to the experience, I hadn't walked from one club to another under the rain in ages...the wind was cool, hopefully it doesn't do much dammage up north (this dennys guy, you know) miami was happening under rain and wind, the irreverence and wrecklesness of this joint is outta sight :biggrin:

cheers!

:pint:

friday night was the night to be out....i'm glad i didn't let the rain scare me away....actually the rain only lend to the fun........thanx to sotu, southern comfort and the cool azz peeps i hung with for another great night.

We are definitely troopers for heading out in such weather. Joey did a great job setting the room up for Ralph to then take over and we both had fun upstairs (as usual). Crobar has been nothing but great to Joey and in turn Joey had been great in inviting me to join him during these opportunities. Definitely the friendliest club team we have worked with which is rare. Thanks to Crobar and you clubbers who made it out with us.

One Nation.....Underground!

Funk, enjoy your vacation.