Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My MINT Rane mixer Up on ebay

Thanks...If they made a tt56 3/4 Line Id get it...

But I need another line ya know?

Indeed, the Flex system by Rane is killer for use with an EFX or Kaoss Pad...

Some even argue, like me, thats it better than using the onboards on the Pioneer 700.

Its pretty rediculous how precise control over effects it provides...

I'm right there with you.....the onboard effects on pioneer mixers suck. Thats why I bought the MP44......19" Rack Mout with the Flex Effects (connected to my EFX) with Rane sound quality.

I was actually looking @ the one your selling for a different system I have it's the only one i found thats small and has the features i want.

I liked the Pioneer, i got to test em all in atlantic city last year.

Pioneer cant crack the 2 channel market, Rane & Vestax have got it locked.

They were practically giving them away at the guitar center sale this winter... new in the box for under 300.00

Now I can see Comparing the 909...

But the 707 is a low to mid-level mixer..I think when it came out it was only 499.00

I think anyone who has used these mixer can testify to sound quality alone between Rane & Pioneer...and by now we all know...you get what you pay for.

I got this one direct from rane....I paid 7something.

Worth Every penny

I liked the Pioneer, i got to test em all in atlantic city last year.

Pioneer cant crack the 2 channel market, Rane & Vestax have got it locked.

They were practically giving them away at the guitar center sale this winter... new in the box for under 300.00

Now I can see Comparing the 909...

But the 707 is a low to mid-level mixer..I think when it came out it was only 499.00

I think anyone who has used these mixer can testify to sound quality alone between Rane & Pioneer...and by now we all know...you get what you pay for.

I got this one direct from rane....I paid 7something.

Worth Every penny

yea i am not here to debate as this post is more for selling of it and i hope you do becuase its a good mixer.

When i tested it it seemed that rane has no options unlike the 707. The 909 surpasses that with an effects built in touch screen. As far as sound quality i said they are on par. Unless you bring out a meter and test how the highs and lows are. To the ear i doubt anyone would knowtice.

Good luck..

Well i dont mean options but efx. The 909 essentially has the efx 500 built in. Granted its a lil more then the rane hes selling but has the efx built in. The 707 i think is a personal thing with SQ. I like i said couldnt tell a diffrence, but thats imo. Everyone hears things diffrent.

Its just namebrand markup when you look at a RANE, VESTAX,ALLEN&HEATH OR A UREI....

timetested quality, performance & the fact that they are the standard install everywhere you go.

effects are great for making mix cds, and even some of the smaller venues might have a Pioneer 4-channel...

but its not coincidence why the pro audio gurus always look to these brands.

3 HOURS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, bro no debate, I aprreciate your opinion on the pioneer, and the rane.

I think over time you will see that you almost "get sick" of the effects

I have an efx, for 2 years it got a serious work out...now it collects dust.

in this particular situaion Ive retired my efx, and will be using the 3rd Turntable....