Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what pisses you off @ work the most!!

ecstasyrvr

This old dude that sits 2 cubicles behind me... he's supposed to be only taking a half an hour lunch but always comes back after like an hour+!!! Not to mention the half an hour bathroom breaks he takes, granted he's old but gimme a break.

OH, and hes got one of those walker things but with wheels, so everyone feels sorry for him & i'd imagine is the reason why they dont say a word.

i have a feeling one of these days those wheels will fall off. :gang::gang:

.... i would have to say : guys who take a shit at work before 11 A.M !! .... i mean, seriously, did you have to wait till you got to work to unload a stanley steamer ??? :mad: .... i lost count how many times i lost my cologne scent coz somebody decided to unleash the late nite taco dinner at work.....even after walking in and walking right out......oh my.... try the courtesy flush once in a while.....

.... i would have to say : guys who take a shit at work before 11 A.M !! .... i mean, seriously, did you have to wait till you got to work to unload a stanley steamer ??? :mad: .... i lost count how many times i lost my cologne scent coz somebody decided to unleash the late nite taco dinner at work.....even after walking in and walking right out......oh my.... try the courtesy flush once in a while.....

lol

:lol3::lol3:

:puke: :puke:

didn't know there was a set time schedule for taking a DUMP.

i guess i must have missed that memo when i got hired.

& BTW

i took that DUMP @ 7 this morning & let me tell you.......

WHAT A RELIEF!!!!!

:smoke::biggrin:

Ok enough bullshit. I hate when I get a call and the person on the other is speaking english perfectly and they ask if you speak spanish. You tell them yes and speak to them in spanish and they keep talking to you in english. WHAT STUPID ASSES!!! :banghead:

the question is what DOESNT piss me off at work.

#1-I hate it when I can't get on clubplanet or any other message board or website that I feel like going on because my work computer is lame.

#2-when people in the office blast their wack music and then complain when I play great music like Steve Porter or something.

#3-When people bring gross food to work and heat it up so the whole lounge smells like it and i want to puke on people. I cant tell you how many times ive lost my appetite because of this-or because of watching these animals suck the food off their fingers.

#4-When guys/girls think they're cute and can get away with not doing their share of work.

#5-(kind of outside of work) when you see people you work with (that you never talk to at work) with out somewhere and they think you are their best friend. PISS OFF

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY~! :smile2:

the question is what DOESNT piss me off at work.

some days, yeah! It's so hard to find people who have pride in their job, mostly being laziness that pisses me off. It seems it takes them more effort to be lazy then do just do what I ask WHEN I tell them to. Or when I ask them to do it, to do it 100%, god that pisses me off so much, because then I have to go back and finish it to my standards, which is pretty general. It leaves me with no other choice than to fire and REhire, which I hate just as much, because then I have to train them, if only for a day or two, but still..it's redundant at times. :splat:

I hate verbal agreements, "like let's set up at 7:30 am.", but no one shows up until 8, and claims 8:30 was agreed upon. I now make people put everything in writing, so there are NO discrepancies when I don't have time to argue..or wait!

I always seem to end up working later than I expected..but that's due to my pride, not the work, cuz I hate for my work to be anything less than correct. :biggrin:

one more thing..too much paper! I'm always filing, and half of the volume is BS, extra paper. I hate filing....gotta do it every f-in day, or my desk would explode with loose paper, recipets, orders, etc. My accountant would probably disown me (my mom), and write me out of her will.