Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelorette Party 7/30

whadupg

hey guys! I need some options for a bachelorette party on Sat night 7/30. Anything going on in Boston that night?? hope everything's good with everyone. and how was jz last weekend??? :love: you guys gave him a kiss for me - right?

DJ Adilson-SIK DJ :bowdown:

dont ask stymie about JZ- the kid fell asleep for a good hour of the night. I had him on one side and Grooviepoo on the other. I have no idea how you can fall asleep when Zabiela is playin. oyvey.gif

ahahahah - stymie likes naps but groovie? very disappointed. adilson spins at avalon now lol - any other ideas?

hey guys! I need some options for a bachelorette party on Sat night 7/30. Anything going on in Boston that night?? hope everything's good with everyone. and how was jz last weekend??? :love: you guys gave him a kiss for me - right?

Are you looking for a male stripper? Come by my place :licker:

I dunno about Saturdays, but if you can, change it to a Friday and see the Chippendales at the roxy, they put on an awesome show! We just had a bachelorette party there last month and it was sooo much fun!

I dunno about Saturdays, but if you can, change it to a Friday and see the Chippendales at the roxy, they put on an awesome show! We just had a bachelorette party there last month and it was sooo much fun!

nah saturday's our only option at this point. we'll probablly end up doing a napkin toss with some hot guidos at avalon and i'm sure they'll have their shirts off already anyways :drool: i bet we could even get a couple of lap dances for her

is this Kim's bachelorette party?

Hee hee, I attempted to get you gals drunk! Glad you liked it Amanda. :D