Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Dinner?

renzo2

For those of you who want to try it for yourselves. It's pretty easy to make. ENJOY!

Banana's Foster

Ingredients:

- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter

- 1 cup brown sugar

- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

- 1/4 cup banana liqueur

- 4 bananas, cut in half lengthwise, then halved

- 1/4 cup dark rum

- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream

Directions:

Combine the butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a flambé pan or skillet.

Place the pan over low heat either on an alcohol burner or on top of the stove, and cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.

Stir in the banana liqueur, then place the bananas in the pan.

When the banana sections soften and begin to brown, carefully add the rum.

Continue to cook the sauce until the rum is hot, then tip the pan slightly to ignite the rum.

When the flames subside, lift the bananas out of the pan and place four pieces over each portion of ice cream.

Generously spoon warm sauce over the top of the ice cream and serve immediately.

Serves Four

Ladies and Gentlemen! I have been nominated to be the President of the CP Dinner Committee. LISTEN UP!!!

First of all, what is the budget that everyone is willing to spend?

Second, I think one of these buffets will be the best bet cause there is no figuring out what everyone ate and all that money bullshit.

Third, I think I made a pretty good suggestion about The Knife. $25 per person and it's all you can eat Argentinian food. Who doesn't like Churrasco? If you don't, there is chicken also. I think this will be a cool place to chill out. I can probably call them in advanced an let them know that will will be a big party so they can accomodate us.

Please let me have your input.

Shit im in, but not this weekend.......I have some shit I need to take care of, so let's set it up for next weekend with more time!!!!

Pretty Please!!!!

Don't worry Vampira, I couldn't go this weekend either... have to check my cattle in montana and then I have a meeting with my wardrobe coordinator, but keep me posted so that we can arrange accordingly.

:tank: you very much!

Im going to the Dave Matthews band concert in west palm on the 16th, can we have a early dinner? :)

What is early for you? I want to make sure that we get a good crowd, so I'm willing to accomodate if everyone is ok with that. Now WPB is a good 1 1/2 from coconut grove so give yourself time to leave and get there on time.

What is early for you? I want to make sure that we get a good crowd, so I'm willing to accomodate if everyone is ok with that. Now WPB is a good 1 1/2 from coconut grove so give yourself time to leave and get there on time.

one or the other...I doubt he can go to the show and then catch us over there...but hey, it's Damon...anything is possible :biggrin: