Horn - Yes, No, Don't Care

marcodavalos

Horn?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Horn?

• Like it
    • Hate it
    • Don't Care

Hate it, Hate it, Hate it. A real skilled DJ has no use for it. Last time Donald Glaude was at Crobar he had this awesome flow going and some idiot over-muscled whiteboy kept yanking on the horn. I tell you, I *almost* went over the bar at him. But I guess somebody finally pulled him away.

Why is Miami the only city with those stupid horns? You don't see them stupid horns in Barcelona, London, or Buenos Aires. They are cheesy, noisy, out of key. People should be more in tune with the music than with that noise that covers the details in many reocrds. Use a "white noise" instead to bring up the crowd or something, but not that truck-driver shit

Why is Miami the only city with those stupid horns? You don't see them stupid horns in Barcelona, London, or Buenos Aires. They are cheesy, noisy, out of key. People should be more in tune with the music than with that noise that covers the details in many reocrds. Use a "white noise" instead to bring up the crowd or something, but not that truck-driver shit

Actually the Horn phenom got big in the U.K. clubs and then came back home to the states... and miami is not the only place that does it however we now abuse it more than anyother place in the world

I don't care for it much but when people ABUSE it I get :splat:

Once a week should be the rule...

Actually the Horn phenom got big in the U.K. clubs and then came back home to the states... and miami is not the only place that does it however we now abuse it more than anyother place in the world

I don't care for it much but when people ABUSE it I get :splat:

Once a week should be the rule...

Wherever it started in the th Uk I'm sure theyr'e over it by now. And if they're not over it yet, i'm sure its a cheesy club. It's just plain cheesy and low class. It's fine for la covacha and those types of joints, but don't expect a club to blast that noise and be a serious club. Music is "all" the noise you want to be listening to in my opinion.

Wherever it started in the th Uk I'm sure theyr'e over it by now. And if they're not over it yet i'm sure its a cheesy club. It's just plain cheesy and low class. It's fine for la covacha and those types of joints, but don't expect a club to blast that noise and be a serious club.

My friend Oscar... you have been gone too long and it seems you have forgotten that Miami is 3 years behind the rest of the world when it comes to clubbing trends, especially large clubs. :D

Hate it, Hate it, Hate it. A real skilled DJ has no use for it. Last time Donald Glaude was at Crobar he had this awesome flow going and some idiot over-muscled whiteboy kept yanking on the horn. I tell you, I *almost* went over the bar at him. But I guess somebody finally pulled him away.

I've seen that happen at most clubs with a horn. It is disgraceful.