Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten Reviews?!?

I had a great time b/c I was saying goodbye to a close friend and we had a serious crew... Crobar is always fun, but I have lost my taste for trance officially. Ferry is a great DJ, but the music is so predictable. Great night!

a great night. it is so fine to hear quality trance again. esp. at a venue like crobar. serge and ferry were on point all night. we ahd a blast. crobar comes through agin. heard there will be trance on a regular basis from now on.

Lets hear them . . . . .

went and had a pretty good time... got there mad late 2:30 i think ferry was just starting (i lost my asthma inhaler and had to find a 24 hour duane reade pharmacy... big hassle, killed a lot of time, but breathing is always a definite bonus to the night)

probably only saw ferry for a solid hour and a half/2 hours.. some tracks i remember.. holding on, who's knockin at the door?, rock music body rock, some f massif remix (i'll check when i get home bc i have it on vinyl) and he spun pretty much every song from his ultra set this year... he spun some ill new tracks with male vocals... im normally not a fan of male vocals but these tracks were bangers... all in all a good night... only 30 bucks... cant go wrong... ferry never dissappoints.. best trance dj out there right now...

yeah i see him everywhere. they showed a clip of him dancing on the e true hollywood story of paris hilton lol.

i had a lot of fun last night. i cant account for anything from like 4 am to closing which i will assume means i had a great time

does anyone know the guy with dreads and skying glasses that was dancing around on to of the speakers.

i see him at like every trance party

people dont easily get on my nerves... but that guy just just annoys me to end.... he always finds a spot above the rest of the crowd... what's the deal with that??

does anyone know the guy with dreads and skying glasses that was dancing around on to of the speakers.

i see him at like every trance party

Don't know him, but I've seen him out at Infected Mushroom and a couple other places that I don't remember (binge drinking seems to have taken a toll on my memory). Some other regulars that you've probably seen out:

That group of midgets who dance near the stage

Tambourine guy @ Crobar

75 yr. old tapdancing guy @ Avalon and other places

Guy that wears glasses that have hologram eyes on them

Tambourine guy @ Crobar

Has anyone else spoken to this guy? ... He gave me his card ... he is promoter or something ... i dont know if its legit ... lets say i was a bit unsure about callin to find out or not .. and now i dont have his card ... i dont even remember why i started talkin to him ... i remember him being really nice though .. :huh:

Has anyone else spoken to this guy? ... He gave me his card ... he is promoter or something ... i dont know if its legit ... lets say i was a bit unsure about callin to find out or not .. and now i dont have his card ... i dont even remember why i started talkin to him ... i remember him being really nice though ..

Yeah, my friend and I were talking to him one night. He's pretty cool. We got those cards too. I have mine lying around somewhere. It's like some pass that gives you free admission to clubs each day of the week. You have to call up the phone number to get the schedule.

Ferry was sick!!!! Ripped one after another. The onlyl thing that sucked was the PLAY party. I wish the bar in the back would've been less crowded like Tiesto.

Best tattoo I've even seen this guy had "STAY REAL" tattooed across this back. :rofl:

Dude was does your say "SWEET"!!!!

Ferry was sick!!!! Ripped one after another. The onlyl thing that sucked was the PLAY party. I wish the bar in the back would've been less crowded like Tiesto.

Best tattoo I've even seen this guy had "STAY REAL" tattooed across this back. :rofl:

Dude was does your say "SWEET"!!!!

what the hell is the PLAY party?