Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wwe raw...

tomorrow, monday july 11th, i will be at the meadowlands for monday nite raw...i havent been in years...i am so excited for this...i am hoping for a hogan vs hbk match...that would so :rock: if hogan was there...and of course i am hoping for a rare appearance by stone cold :D this is gonna be an amazing nite :bounce::bounce::bounce:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sports entertainment counts as sports around here.....

have fun out there fkorne....I'll be watching it tomorrow night too but at home. btw, if you want an event, go to a wrestlemania. went to last year's at MSG....fuckin A it was an awesome experience

just tryin to have serious convo here..

dont appreciate the rudeness.

WWE wrestling is scripted and more of a drama than a sport so henceforth it does not belong here IMO

serious convo?? lol...

the athletes that perform in wwe have some of the greatest talent in the world...lets see ur ass jump off the top rope and do a backflip...it takes more physical skill and endurance to be a wrestler than it does to be a baseball player so zip your lips..

have fun out there fkorne....I'll be watching it tomorrow night too but at home. btw, if you want an event, go to a wrestlemania. went to last year's at MSG....fuckin A it was an awesome experience

thanx jon..it will be a blast...i have always wanted to go to wrestlemania but the tix are usually sold out within the first few minutes they go on sale...i will eventually make it out to one...

at least you agree that its more entertainment than a sport.

whatever happened to the ulitmate warrior?

the original died of aids i believe...

i'm willing to bet masturbating is more of a physical activity than playing poker. :hat:

that will have its own spot of tv soon...

I dont have to agree to anything, the WWE advertises themselves as sports entertainment. They started labeling themselves this about 5 years ago or so....hence when I finally got over the fact that it wasnt real wrestling and that it was one staged act demonstrating brawn and athleticism.

I try to make it every Monday night to my TV from 9-11:05 to watch my spike TV

tomorrow, monday july 11th, i will be at the meadowlands for monday nite raw...i havent been in years...i am so excited for this...i am hoping for a hogan vs hbk match...that would so :rock: if hogan was there...and of course i am hoping for a rare appearance by stone cold :D this is gonna be an amazing nite :bounce::bounce::bounce:

you REALLY are straight up white trash!

My hubby and I are big WWE fans. Hey make sure you make a sign that says CP RULES so we can see you.

we all had a great time (carrieann :love: )...kane's entrance is amazing as was batista and triple h...after the show went off the air (you all say it end with hbk superkicking piper)...we got an extra match...triple h and jbl vs cena and batista...WOW what a match...of course cena and batista won..and for u matt hardy fans...he's BACK :puke:

we all had a great time (carrieann :love: )...kane's entrance is amazing as was batista and triple h...after the show went off the air (you all say it end with hbk superkicking piper)...we got an extra match...triple h and jbl vs cena and batista...WOW what a match...of course cena and batista won..and for u matt hardy fans...he's BACK :puke:

I know you were lovin the diva contest

btw, were people goin nuts for the Benjamin/Carlito match? How about the debut of that teacher that made national news for bullshitting being sick so he could practice his wrestling technique?

:bounce: Hell yeah! Wooooo! :) <3