Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A New Night @ ICE Las Vegas

vegas02

143596247_l.jpg

ICE just opened it's doors on Wednesday nights. Come and check it out, cheap drinks, room to dance and to chill. Special table service for the locals and service industry crowds.

House in the main arena with DJ Create, and hip-hop, rock, and 80's in the lounge with DJ Mark Stylz and DJ Presto One from the World Famous Rock Steady Crew!!!!

Please PM me or e-mail all guest list and/or table service inquires to xxshaunaxx@cox.net.

Next Wed. ICE

Sharam-Banner_500x250.jpg

It was so neat that the room was instantly cooled off with that cold fog, I asked somene what that was, they said it was co2 cannons, i have never seen anything like that.. the club has a great vibe, it was awesome, djs were great, and im soooo going to tell my friends back home about this amazing club !

Four first time posters all testimonializing a new night. Do us all a favor. Promote your night but you don't need to use sock puppets to get the word out. If the party rocks, real people will spread the word for you. I was there on Wednesday and it was quite dead actually. However I came at 2am so maybe missed the crowd.

I agree, if the night kicks ass it will promote itself on these boards. Most people that post are frequent clubgoers who have no problem promoting certain venues even if it's not their style, given the party is hot. Im not a fan of hip-hop but if someone's looking for that type of club I'll recommend OPM b/c I know it's a good spot and I'm sure many other would do the same.

Four first time posters all testimonializing a new night. Do us all a favor. Promote your night but you don't need to use sock puppets to get the word out. If the party rocks, real people will spread the word for you. I was there on Wednesday and it was quite dead actually. However I came at 2am so maybe missed the crowd.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll :rock: !!!

I am clearly a biased opinion but I will speak the truth as I see it. . . As the Director of Marketing, I advise my team to go to websites and post their opinions . . Several of my team posts on this site as well as others. They create conversation. It is up to everyone else to decide whether they want to reply or not. . . I do not advise anyone to lie. Wednesdays at ICE are really good in my opinion. We do over 500 people every week. This week with Deepdish is going to be MASSIVE! These are facts. Create has been playing amazing music . . . it does get busy later because they make ICE their final destination . . .and one of my friends that had a table on the dance floor said he has never seen a girl ratio so good in a club before. . He told me not to tell anyone because it woudl clearly get screwed up as the night grew, but I wanted to respond to the people thinking we were working the system . . . We play fair and deliver a solid product unqiue to the Vegas market . .. That is our platform . . . Don't hate our team because they believe in what they push.

No hating intended. However if five people post testimonials in one thread and they are all first time posters, it is natural for experienced message board participants to jump to the puppet conclusion. I would suggest telling your team to put some credentials into their posts, and let people know they are real people, not sock puppets. It will add credibility. I'm sure this Wednesday will be off the hook and I wish you only the best success... as always I'm just trying to keep it real.

No hating intended. However if five people post testimonials in one thread and they are all first time posters, it is natural for experienced message board participants to jump to the puppet conclusion. I would suggest telling your team to put some credentials into their posts, and let people know they are real people, not sock puppets. It will add credibility. I'm sure this Wednesday will be off the hook and I wish you only the best success... as always I'm just trying to keep it real.

Wait, keep it real? you wish ICE to be successful? That's not what you said about ICE in the Clubvibes.com message board.

http://clubvibes.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=348422

Practice what you preach...dj.

Actually that is *exactly* what I did - kept it real in both threads. Sometimes the truth hurts. My position has been and always will be pretty simple. Say the truth. And don't just support the things that line your pocket. Don't paint a picture that doesn't exist. When it comes to message boards, tell the plain truth and people shall respect. If you provide honesty, people will give you the credibility you deserve, and your parties will benefit from true loyalty. I do want to see Ice succeed just like every other club in Vegas. However I do not want to see people use misleading tricks or false representation to fool others into thinking something is what it isn't. If that's not keeping it real, I don't know what is.

P.S. I know everyone has their own way to market and that's cool. If you want to see how the honest approach works, sign up on my list at

www.o-pm.com/index2.html

I send out two emails every week and I talk about the busy nights and the slow ones. I try to explain the benefits of the slower nights (like free seating, drink specials, etc.) And I even mention other clubs and events that would be of interest to the people on my list and I rarely profit from those recommendations. The reward is amazing.

People actually believe what I write because they know I'm not selling them on some hype that fails to deliver. Anyway, it's all good and my point stands. Keep it real and you will build credibility and earn other's respect. It's a principal that rarely fails.

Don't hate our team because they believe in what they push.

I don't think anyone is hating on your team for promoting or believing in ICE. Hell, that's what this board is for basically. It's name is "clubplanet" for christ's sake.

I think what MW is trying to get at is the way your team is making 4 or 5 new names and posting what seems like very generic threads on how cool the new night at ice is kindy cheesy promoting. For people that frequent these boards regularly those posts stick out like a sore thumb, IMO.

Either way, on a lighter note.... Fcking Deep Dish it at ICE tomorrow. :bounce: See you all there. :pint: