Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Masi & Mello @ Green Room this Sat

Glad to see Mello doing well. I remember my man when he used to spin the pumpin' beats when I ran the male revue shows at Stingrays in Old Bridge (remember that joint w/crazy ole Art Stock?!). Whaddup Mello?!!

:cool:

man....bump saturdays were nutz....especally when cupid got caught in the liquor fridge with a case of beer....hahah too many memories...Wet tuesdays all that...when nitty used to actually dj...and myndy k on stage///wow//lots of good memories...

Glad to see Mello doing well. I remember my man when he used to spin the pumpin' beats when I ran the male revue shows at Stingrays in Old Bridge (remember that joint w/crazy ole Art Stock?!). Whaddup Mello?!!

hey don't forget bout Elements

man....bump saturdays were nutz....especally when cupid got caught in the liquor fridge with a case of beer....hahah too many memories...Wet tuesdays all that...when nitty used to actually dj...and myndy k on stage///wow//lots of good memories...

Yo... this is a trip! I worked with you too! (memory starting to kick in!). That's a trip! I forgot Nitty used to DJ. Last time I saw him, he was bling-blingin' at Platinum in the champagne room. What's up with that guy Al B? Is he still around? Daaaaammmmnnn! Trip down memory lane for the old heads!

Mello, Prime, Tony Tee, FX, MC Ringo.... so many good memories! Sorry to bug out, but those were good times. Bon & Joey had their game tight at that place! (even with Art Stock always complaining!)

oh $hit . . he said Al B.

Al was the man back in the day, if you know Al B. You gotta know Butter Rum . . .LOL

that is ole school . . .LOL

Slim007

Yo... I just got back from Studio 9 and am reading this. You have me rollin'!!!!! ALLLLLL B! That was a cool Kat!!!

Not to stray from the topic (tear it up Mello!) but yo.... all the old school heads on this thread are trippin' me out!!! :funny:

hmm something's fishy around here....mahdi is that you? lol

yup yup. apparently i had a song out i didn't know about. good to see bobblehead's still alive. Oh by the way I just bought my tix for Atlantic City! I'll be there we better perform........SYKE! anyway. Yeah wtf happened to Al-B?